PDA

View Full Version : Big Boo Boo Concerning Creative Team Applications

Sherry
12-30-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh my, I think my lack of sleep is catching up with me. I made a HUGE boo-boo. My kiddies had my computer screwed up so badly that I was forced to reformat. Before I did the reformat, I saved all of my files, or at least I thought I had. I loaded up my back up CD to begin contacting Creative Team applicants but the folder is nowhere to be found!!

I had placed instructions in the application to have the completed applications sent to my gmail address but some came to my stamp shack address instead. Those are the ones that I do not have saved. The applications that went to my gmail, I have saved. They are Kerry Urbatch, Kim Hutchinson, Chelsey Navratil, and Deborah March.

If you had sent me an application for the Creative Team Position, please contact me via PM. You do not have to send the application again as I did read them all. I just can't remember the full list of applicants.

Thanks so much and I am so sorry for my absent mind these days. I hope you will all forgive me :(

Sherry

GrammaStamper
12-30-2006, 08:24 PM
There's nothing to forgive, Sherry. I did not send in an application, but with all that you do, particularly your grand efforts with the Swap Board, it's no wonder you are sleep deprived. And, no computer is safe where children live, or dogs, or cats for that matter! So, take a nap and wait for those PMs to come rolling in, as I'm sure they will. 'night, 'night!

Sherry
12-31-2006, 06:32 AM
Bumping this message so everyone sees it