PDA

View Full Version : I see that Addictedtorubberstamps.com has Versafine ink

iloveflipflops
10-21-2006, 02:33 PM
so I may just order it from there. Its $9.29 which seems high but i will look around the site and see what else I "have to have". Any excuse to shop right?????

dgbearsmom
10-21-2006, 02:50 PM
I have never bought any, but I do know it's more expensive than "regular" ink. I hope it lasts a long time. I would probably buy a very versatile color so I could use it for a lot of different things.

Judy

Erin K
10-21-2006, 03:46 PM
I got mine at Michaels, and it was 8.99 so that sounds close to right. Are you SURE they don't have it at yours?

It is really nice ink, I'm gonna need a reinker soon, I use it all the time. I have so many black inkpads, it's pitiful really.

teachr
10-21-2006, 05:07 PM
but I love it. I agree. If you can find it at one of your local stores and use a coupon it would be more worth your while. I would be more than happy to get one for you cheaper if you need me to!
:eek:
Andrea

iloveflipflops
10-21-2006, 05:14 PM
has gone up to $6.95 per order, that is a bit cheap. I will keep looking local. Thanks though.

inkinupstamps
10-21-2006, 05:20 PM
I always get mine at Michaels. Now true enough, sometimes the only colour I can get is Onyx Black and none of the others, and sometimes too they run low, but I suggest you check again there and save on shipping costs at the online stores because you really shouldn't have too much trouble getting versafine. Most places will carry it. Also LSS.

tojoco
10-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Sherri,

I just bought a Black Onyx Versafine at Michaels but I may have to order the Vintage Sepia online. This website is a little cheaper than Addicted to Rubber Stamps and I have ordered from them before.

http://www.blockheadstamps.com/ink_versafine.html

cahinton
10-21-2006, 08:17 PM
I love Versafine ink. I actually use it a lot. I use to use Memories ink when I first stamping and now I use more of the versafine. It really makes a difference when you are stamping an image that is detailed. I love their colors, especially blue lagoon and crimson red. The only thing I don't like about it is I have a hard time cleaning my stamps when I use this ink. Does Marvy still sell pigment ink cleaner? I haven't seen it for a long time.

Carol