PDA

View Full Version : My surprise from Michelle was ...

iloveflipflops
03-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Some good down to earth Lexington barbeque!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmm good. Complete with dipping sauce and coleslaw. Yum Yum.

I was going to joke with you all and tell you she brought us chicken gizzards but I can't even type that without thinking "ew grosse". That is what she and Laura are having tonight. I will take my barbeque over that anyday, thank you very much!!! lol

We never made it to Michael's but we went to my LSS instead. We each bought 1 stamp and some H20's. I wanted to add to my collection before they are all gone. I love them!! I just need to use them more :).

Had subs for lunch. She just left. We had fun! Now i need a nap...

tesschap
03-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Sounds like a fun day Sherri. Barbeque sounds yummy. Is Lexington Barbeque a chain in your area?

shadoob
03-07-2009, 04:24 PM
sounds fun and yummy. I went to Michael's today and I SHOULD have only bought one stamp.....

teabear
03-07-2009, 04:55 PM
What a nice day. How wonderful of Michelle to bring you real bbq. It's making my mouth water.

iloveflipflops
03-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Lexington is the city where Michelle lives and they are known for their barbeque.

cindi
03-07-2009, 05:10 PM
what a wonderful day!!! the barbeque sounds delish. so, what stamp did you get?
:)

logcabincreations
03-07-2009, 05:30 PM
My hubby once worked at the same trucking company in Lexington, NC when Michelle's husband worked there back in the 80's, and he used to talk about eating good bbq :)

Sounds like a fun day, but I'm with you on the chicken gizzards....ick.... my mother likes them too...lol

iloveflipflops
03-07-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm working on a one handed card right now with it. Stay tuned.

Christie
03-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Sounds like you had a great day!!

emmcee
03-07-2009, 09:05 PM
The chicken gizzards were yummy! LOL. I'm glad you liked your bbq surprise.

The bbq Sherri and I are talking about is pork barbecue and the pork shoulders are cooked over wood coals for several hours, the the cooks chop the meat up and serve it on sandwiches with cole slaw. Pretty good stuff.

We had a great time today getting caught up. Sherri drives very well with one arm!

tesschap
03-07-2009, 10:53 PM
We don't have any good barbeque places here and now you've got me craving some! It sure sounds yummy.