PDA

View Full Version : Last chance for a room at Paloosa '09...

mydogstinks2
03-11-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm going to the Inn by this time next week to cancel the rooms we no longer need. :no2:

If you are on the fence about coming I need you to hop on over it and let me know.:err: That way I can get the rooms done and have us covered. If you are deciding to come that is GREAT!! Send me a PM and I can send you all the info you need to know.

:wubclub: Thanks to everyone who is working with me on this. Its been a rough year for all. I really wish everyone could have come. I'm so sad we all can not. Why oh Why can we all not be rich!!! LOL

shadoob
03-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Chris, thanks for taking care of this.
...and ladies...remember to sign up for the circle journal too so we know how many to make...

shuggy
03-11-2009, 09:31 AM
thanks chris!!

directmailscrapper
03-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Chris, thanks for taking the lead on this -- you are the hostess with the mostess!

Spartymom
03-11-2009, 09:58 AM
thanks chris, you are the bestest hostess. Yes, sign up for the circle journal. I can't wait to just take a break with friends and see everyone again-and meet the new friends too.

iloveflipflops
03-11-2009, 11:48 AM
I wish I was going. Boo hoo hoo

logcabincreations
03-11-2009, 12:05 PM
I wish I was going. Boo hoo hoo

I wish you were going too.

Chris, will you pm me one more time on approx. $$ amount I'll owe for Thurs. thru Sat. nights at the Inn? My friend, Cheryl, and I will have to leave Sun to drive back and it's about an 11 hour trip we think.

Angie, I am signing up for the circle journal and Cheryl wants to make one too even though she is new to stamping. She's not a member here, so we will need everyone to know to make a page for her.

allinkdup
03-11-2009, 09:52 PM
I am with Sheri, crying about not getting to go!

emmcee
03-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Me too, maybe next year..........

shadoob
03-11-2009, 10:09 PM
How many of you are on Skype? Maybe I'll bring my webcam and we can visit with you?

scrappinnuts
03-11-2009, 11:41 PM
How many of you are on Skype? Maybe I'll bring my webcam and we can visit with you?

I am on Skype...never thought of that....can you talk to more than one person at a time? I am so new to it.... I am clueless

suzi_f
03-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Thank so much Chris for taking care of all of this. I have a problem tho. I'm going but my planned room-mate is not. Do you know the room-mate list or does Sherri still have it even if she's not going?? I don't want to sleep in my car.....

maxiesmom
03-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Hey Chris, ask them if there are any weddings going on that weekend?? :laugh:

Also what is the earliest we can get in to use the room, I'm assuming it's before check in time? Hopefully? Need to figure out our times of departure.

Robinkay
03-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Thank so much Chris for taking care of all of this. I have a problem tho. I'm going but my planned room-mate is not. Do you know the room-mate list or does Sherri still have it even if she's not going?? I don't want to sleep in my car.....

Suzi- I don't know if you want to do this BUT...I am going to palooza but I live close enough to drive everyday. I am paying the same price as everybody else who is staying the weekend SO...IF it is okay we can be roomies (but you will really have the room all to yourself!?) If that is okey dokey with you let Chris know. :wubclub:

mydogstinks2
03-12-2009, 11:55 AM

Suzi I would never let you sleep in your car!! I have you rooming with RobinKay.

cindi
03-12-2009, 12:54 PM
I am still sad I can't come!!! :sad:
I hope you girls all have a fab time, I'm sad but not mean, lol
be sure to take tons of pics to share with the rest of us.
:)

iloveflipflops
03-12-2009, 02:54 PM
I have seen skype on Oprah but that's all I know about it. lol

shadoob
03-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Skype is a free program you down load onto your computer. Then you need to get a webcam/microphone if your computer does not already have one. My dd got one for $20. at target. Mine was fancier and more expensive , but she likes hers and it works fine...AND it's pink. anyway- then we just "call" each other and we can see and talk real time. My skype no. is cheryl.powers2
ITs really fun to have. Its WONDERFUL if you have people you love (children, grandchildren, etc) who are far away..you see eachother an dtalk for FREE.

workin4stamps
03-13-2009, 07:41 AM
Chris---can we get an up to date list of who all is coming for sure????

thanks!!!

GSMom385
03-14-2009, 08:43 AM
Chris- Tracy, Suzanne and I will be there. I know both of them want to do the circle journal thing but haven't signed up yet, so I will get on them today about doing that. They are computer challenged, but they are coming over to stamp tonight so I will make sure we get them hooked up.

Kreative Dryve
03-14-2009, 01:07 PM
I wish I was going this year, but it happens to be in the middle of softball season. Maybe next year I can work around my daughters college season.