PDA

View Full Version : In search of...

cindi
03-17-2009, 01:05 PM
images of activities a guy would do. like bike riding, canoes, 4 wheeling, cars, trucks, playing cards, stuff a guy would do. I have to make a book for a friend of my brothers that has prostrate cancer, and he wants the book to be all stuff a guy would do....then he wants me to add a beer to everything. like a bike, with a beer on the seat or something. so Can anyone help me?? any activity a guy would do will work.
Thanks
:)

teabear
03-17-2009, 01:16 PM
I have a motorcycle, a boat, and a set of golf clubs. What size paper and what color ink do you need, Cindi?

iloveflipflops
03-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Let me see what i have and get back to you.

cindi
03-17-2009, 01:37 PM
black ink and white cardstock will be great. I like to color with my copics or prisma markers, so staze on or momento ink will be great. thanks

iloveflipflops
03-17-2009, 01:41 PM
I have:

guy fishing, large tractor, baseball images, that big horse stamp I just posted a card with a few weeks ago, old truck in grass, 2 old cars and a Vrooooom stamp.

I think that's it. I need more guy images. lol

cindi
03-17-2009, 01:45 PM
I have:

guy fishing, large tractor, baseball images, that big horse stamp I just posted a card with a few weeks ago, old truck in grass, 2 old cars and a Vrooooom stamp.

I think that's it. I need more guy images. lol

I would love the, baseball, guy fishing, and old cars, please. thanks so much

suzi_f
03-17-2009, 01:49 PM
I have Changito & Riley driving cars, I have Changito Baseball & spaceship and I have the SU Loads of love w/a pick up. Oh and Riley Hockey. Let me know if you want these.

cecescraps
03-17-2009, 02:11 PM
How soon do you need these Cindi? W. my basement being torn apart at the moment I'm not sure exactly where anything is but, I know I have a Changito money playing golf, a few wrestling stamps and a set of just sports shapes (basketball, soccer ball, hockey puck, etc...). If you don't need right away I'll be happy to stamp what I have~ there might be more that I just don't remember right now. :)

jazzypurple853
03-17-2009, 03:21 PM
I have a guy fishing, and some baseball images also. I might have more I"d have to look.

1of2shoes
03-17-2009, 03:32 PM
I'll send you what I have. If you don't use them for your stash, you can use them later for a guy card.

cindi
03-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Suzi, Ill take changito baseball & Riley Hockey

Cathi, I have a few weeks so if you find them great.

Shelley, I'll take them

Thanks Debbie, I appreciate it
'
Thanks ladies!!

Inkisallover
03-17-2009, 06:15 PM
I have a pool table stamp, an eight ball in a corner pocket, random pool balls, monster truck, classic pick up trucks (Stampin' Up), Set Sail (Stampin' Up), Angler (Stampin' up), Happy Camper (Stampin' Up). There are some cards in my gallery with some of these. I can just send you an assortment if you want.

cindi
03-17-2009, 06:47 PM
I have a pool table stamp, an eight ball in a corner pocket, random pool balls, monster truck, classic pick up trucks (Stampin' Up), Set Sail (Stampin' Up), Angler (Stampin' up), Happy Camper (Stampin' Up). There are some cards in my gallery with some of these. I can just send you an assortment if you want.

I would love an assortment, definatly the pool stuff