PDA

View Full Version : My notes for Joanne while she was gone

iloveflipflops
03-23-2009, 05:29 PM
MJBonoan is down 44.2 lbs as of 3/23. We are all so proud of her. She is doing great!!!

Michael’s has some awesome new thin border punches out by EKSuccess. I have 2 so far and keep stalking the place for more. Its my latest love. LOL

Shadoob made it back from Colorado. They went to 15 brewery’s and the men drank beer at each one.

Erin “thinks” she wants a dog. Brian says no so now they are in the talking about it stages.

Christie is so busy working at the zoo that she doesn’t have time for us at the Shack anymore. Boo hoo hoo. I did make her the funniest card and she hung it on her fridge. You can see it here http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32055 ....

Traci spent 12 hours on her taxes on Sunday but now she is ready for her accountant.

Sunday was Mother’s Day in the UK.

Cindi had her first bridal party at her work for the season so she is hoping business will be picking up again soon.

Poor Awna ended up having to go back in for more surgery. You can read about it here, I don’t want to leave out any of the details http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32045 ..

Jan’s nephew had a massive heart attack at age 33. They were in shock.

Ctinyjoy lost her cousin to breast cancer at age 35. She flew up to MA for the funeral.

Mydogstinks2 lost her cousin to cancer also.

Christie’s godson’s dad was in a bad motorcycle accident and had to have surgery.

One of Ethel’s residents had a heart attack and passed away at age 63. Ethel had spent the day before that with her and they had been shopping.

Stampcrazyjulie was trying to be 29 (again) and went skating with her dd and she fell and broke her tailbone - you can read about it here http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32075 ..

Shadoob shared some awesome news with us on her job situation. Read it here http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32077

Mydogstinks2's niece (I think its her niece) had her baby, Matthew, and you can see photos here http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32077

Margo checked in with us and said she has been really busy. She has started to crochet again.

Erin will get her cast off on April 7th. She is still waiting for her paper trimmer that she ordered like 2 weeks ago or something like that.

The surgeon who did my carpal tunnel surgery has left the practice so now i see someone else. DH is scheduled to have his rotator cuff repaired on April 6th (2 weeks from now) and we have an appt on Wed to meet with another dr. I hope I survive that surgery!!

My hand is doing good. Stitches are out, brace is off. I can use it and am using it when I can.

If you made it this far, good for you!! Its not in order this time but i did my best :).

cindi
03-23-2009, 05:39 PM
awesome job Sherri. I love that you are the shack secretary, we will have to remember you on Secretary appreciation day!
:)

iloveflipflops
03-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey I think that's coming up in April too. LOL

tojoco
03-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks Sherri. I would have never found all that news. I can't believe there was so much sad news and was sorry to read about it all. Glad you're doing much better with her hand.

tesschap
03-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Great job Sherri. I haven't been away and there were things you posted that I must have missed. Thank you.

suzi_f
03-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Suzi nearly died from an infected tooth. Ok, maybe not nearly died but sure wished that she would have died rather than suffer thru the pain. She did survive & now has to wait 2 months! for a root canal. Go figure.

tojoco
03-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Suzi nearly died from an infected tooth. Ok, maybe not nearly died but sure wished that she would have died rather than suffer thru the pain. She did survive & now has to wait 2 months! for a root canal. Go figure.

Ouch, Suzi. What happened? How did your tooth get infected? And why do you have to wait so long for a root canal? What did your dentist do to make sure the pain doesn't return before your 2 month root canal wait?

shadoob
03-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Suai, you need a new dentist! Sherri, thanks for the up date, I was here and I still like the updates.

Vintagegal
03-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Sherri..... you are GOOD....with one hand, too!

suzi_f
03-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Ouch, Suzi. What happened? How did your tooth get infected? And why do you have to wait so long for a root canal? What did your dentist do to make sure the pain doesn't return before your 2 month root canal wait?

I have no idea how it happened. She has "started" the root canal, dug out the nerves(?) cleaned it out, put meds in. Usually there are 3 visits for her to do a root canal so I guess I need 2 more??? I LOVE my dentist & would not change although she is soooooo booked up ('cause she's good!) She will give me gas ANYTIME, not just when I'm having something done (she's gassed me to CLEAN my teeth, I'm just that nervous!) She's gonna give me "the pill" before my next visit so I won't remember a thing. GOOD for me!! They tried to get me in in April but she needed such a huge block of time that they couldn't work it in anywhere. I'm on the list to get a call if they can get me in sooner. I'm fine w/waiting as long as possible!!!! I don't think there is anything left there that can hurt me. I hope!!