PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I get to babysit on saturday!!!!!!!!

Christie
03-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Oooo, I'm excited!!! My brother called me last night and asked if I would babysit on Saturday for a couple of hours while he takes my SIL out to lunch! I told him that was a silly question, that of course I'd watch her! I talked to my mom earlier and she said that she talked to my SIL and when my brother told her I would babysit she cried. LOL!! She said it was going to be hard to leave her! I can't wait!!!!! Little cute baby all to myself!!!!!!

shadoob
03-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Fun fun fun...every one needs a special aunt!!!

teabear
03-26-2009, 10:37 PM
You are such an amazing auntie.

iloveflipflops
03-27-2009, 05:36 AM
But she is so tiny. I am impressed she can leave her just for a little while that soon. I never did that. lol

emmcee
03-27-2009, 05:43 AM
Auntie Christie, you are very special. But I'm with Sherri, I'm impressed your SIL can leave the baby so soon, I bet she leaves you with an intense list of instructions! I know Laura left me with a list of instructions the first time she left Harley.

Christie
03-27-2009, 07:22 AM
But she is so tiny. I am impressed she can leave her just for a little while that soon. I never did that. lol

Auntie Christie, you are very special. But I'm with Sherri, I'm impressed your SIL can leave the baby so soon, I bet she leaves you with an intense list of instructions! I know Laura left me with a list of instructions the first time she left Harley.

I think it was more my brother's idea then hers. He asked me first then went home and told her about it! LOL!! I personally don't think I could do it so soon either. We will see if she actually goes through with it. She's already been crying just thinking about leaving her so I'm not going to get my hopes up too high! LOL!!!

mydogstinks2
03-27-2009, 08:55 AM
How exciting!!