PDA

View Full Version : Plans for your Sunday afternoon?

cecescraps
03-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Merritt comes back from the Grand Caymens tonite! Yeah!! I've missed the girl!!

It's cold, rainy/snowy and dreary here so, I need some comfort food and therefore, I'm going to make the "Pioneer Woman's Lasagna" along with a garden salad and garlic bread. I want to check out the lasagna recipe b/c I plan to do an Italian Buffet for Patrick's Graduation Party. If it's good I'll make up a couple of pans in the next few weeks and throw them in the freezer.

I also want to get into my craft room and start putting things back in place. I'll take some pictures before I totally JUNK it up so you can see it all nice and pretty. LOL I'm really feeling the NEED to create something so, if all goes according to plan I might even post a card or tag or something today. WOW~ that would be the first in FOREVER!!

So, I need to get off of here and go to the grocery store ... enjoy your afternoon ladies! I'll be checking in often I'm sure!! LOL

teabear
03-29-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm going to a play with my mom this afternoon...Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Sounds like a fun way to spend some time laughing.

cindi
03-29-2009, 02:52 PM
I just got home from a birthday dinner at my folks for me & dad. Everything was just yummy. I also gave my mom a curling iron set while i was there, & straightened my sisters hair. So, Now I'm going to check the shack for a few and hopefully go stamp something!
:)

stampinmom3
03-29-2009, 03:00 PM
It's a very rainy dreary day here. I'm not complaining though, we really need the rain. I've been doing laundry ALL day! I helped my dd make monkey bread from the Paula Dean kids cookbook this morning. My bff just called and said she and her dh and dd are on their way here. She is bringing her stuff to scrap and her dh is going to play the wii with the kids. We'll probably order pizza too.

suzi_f
03-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Watching college Basketball, coloring Rileys &, at some point, gotta convice the kids to start the cleaning. Of course, that means I need to clean too. I think we're gonna have chilli or leftover pizza from last night. I'll decide pretty soon since no one's eaten since breakfast.

MidwestStamper
03-29-2009, 06:12 PM
We have a lovely sunny day here--cool, but perfect for taking a walk, which is what I just did at our local Nature Center. Stopped at Michael's first to look around--I hadn't seen the Tim Holtz stuff before.

Hard to believe it's supposed to snow here on Tuesday! Say it isn't so!

hutchink
03-29-2009, 09:04 PM
I spent the afternoon and part of the evening making a mini book for my step-daughter. She is out in New York City with her mom right now...having the time of her life...going to Broadway plays and tormenting me with texts and photos of NYC! One of the classes last weekend at Scrapbook News and Review this mini book. Leighia posted a bunch of photos on facebook soooo I stole them and download them to use in the book. It was super fun to make! I hope she likes it!

Spartymom
03-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Can you just guess what I did today? Watched NCAA basketball. MSU yeah! Final Four. Great sunday to start the work week.

spredbirds
03-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Can you just guess what I did today? Watched NCAA basketball. MSU yeah! Final Four. Great sunday to start the work week.

That was an awesome outcome Kim ... wished I could have watched it on tv but we were driving ... I was still cheering and singing the fight song in the car! Don't think my fam appecriated that so much though!!!