PDA

View Full Version : 2 days until Disney

Spartymom
03-31-2009, 08:21 AM
Wow, it's finally here. It's going to be so fun. I've been busy with getting ready, and school. MSU basketball plays on Saturday and we will be at Disney, so we are re figuring out the day and where we need to be to watch the game at 6pm. tee heee...

shadoob
03-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Have a WONDERFUL time at Disney! It is so much fun! If MSU hadn't beaten KU, then maybe I would be watching the game instead of you having to take time out of your Disney trip. lol. Your team is incredible.
Enjoy every moment at DIsney and be sure to feed, hydrate and rest everyone so there is no crabbiness!

iloveflipflops
03-31-2009, 09:28 AM
I "think" UNC is still in the running but I'm not positive.

Have a wonderful time at Disney. Are you driving or flying and where are you staying?

tesschap
03-31-2009, 09:53 AM
Have a wonderful vacation. I have Michigan in my final four but I picked UCONN to win it all so I will be rooting for them :)

logcabincreations
03-31-2009, 10:15 AM
Hope your vacation is terrific! :)

Sherry
03-31-2009, 11:09 AM
You're going to have a wonderful time at Disney! It truly is the 'happiest place on earth'.
Enjoy your vacation.

cindi
03-31-2009, 11:11 AM
happy trails!!
I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!
:)

cecescraps
03-31-2009, 12:22 PM
Have a great time at Disney Kim and since my brackett is shot to heck~ Go Spartans!!

maxiesmom
03-31-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, have fun! I love Disney too!

scrappinnuts
03-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Have a wonderful vacation... My DH and I will be there in 1 week! I've been many times...but it is his first time at Disney World... Many times to Disneyland...but not DW for him...should be fun!

directmailscrapper
03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Kim, have a FABULOUS time in Disney! See you in a few weeks!

loobylou
03-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Are you going to the one in Florida, Or California? I', on the lookout for scrapbook stores near the Anaheim Disney. Please let me know if you find any.
Have a wonderful time

Spartymom
04-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Sarah, we are going to Florida. Our check in luggage weighs 38lbs. We have clothes and food in that. We also have two carry on bags with clothes. I hope this is enough for a family of 4.

Thanks for rooting for MSU on Saturday! My brackets have State going all the way. It will be fun. MSU is in the Motown City!

GSMom385
04-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Have a ball we were just there in Feb. May I highly recommend the Fantasia show at Hollywood Studios, it is only certain nights but man is it great if you can work it in. I wouldn't suggest sitting very close unless you want to get wet. We also really enjoyed Turtle Talk with Crush ( not sure how old you kiddos are but more for the younger set ), Bugs Life, and the Toy Story Ride. The kids also loved the Aerosmith Roller Coast but it wasn't my thing, I was shaking when I got off that one and they were ready to go again. Have a great time!!!