PDA

View Full Version : Digesting from Philly expo, now off to Allentown

GotCats?
04-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Well, I have a double expo that I am in the middle of. I was at Philly PA this past weekend. Let me tell you it STUNK! There were like 18 venders (meaning like 2 1/2 rows of booths), so of course it didn't attract many people. It was a waste of time and money, so I am bummed. All that work and planning for not much business.

Then I came home and got the stomach flu! How awesome is that?? My first day back to work and still trying to fight it. Nice.

Tomorrow night starts another trip for another expo--in Allentown PA (www.heirloompro.com (http://www.heirloompro.com)). But this one is HUGE and a very good one. 38 venders! I am looking forward to this one. As long as I can start eating again.

Also got an order request from GERMANY! Wow, I've shipped to Australia, England, and now Germany? Goin' global, baby!!!

Cool.
Any shakies that go to Allentown, come say hi!!!

cindi
04-01-2009, 12:57 PM
sorry the Philly show stunk, but this next one sounds fab! and orders from around the world?? so cool!
I'm wishing you a very successful business
:)

tesschap
04-01-2009, 01:18 PM
I hope you are feeling better soon and that you have tons of customers at your booth this weekend. Congrats on the international orders.

teabear
04-01-2009, 03:18 PM
So glad business is moving good. I'm sure you'll learn quickly which shows are worth your time and which are not. Best of luck this weekend. Hope you are feeling better soon.

midnitecreations
04-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Hope your business does really well in Allentown. Best of luck!