PDA

View Full Version : What if I don't know you?!?! (palooza warning!)

shadoob
04-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Okay, I am great at names of children...hardly ever forget a kids name...but adults, I get confused as all get out! :wacko:
I may just arrive at Palooza and not know any of your names...I'll get all confused and call you the wrong name...get your details all mixed up...really...so, that, dear friends, is my offical warning!
Maybe I should just call everyone SALLY SUE ! ;)

iloveflipflops
04-08-2009, 02:24 PM
You can do what Jan does in the chat room. She calls everyone "sis". I'm sure you won't be the only one forgetting.

maxiesmom
04-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Well, I am really weird in that I seem to know people by their 'real' names as opposed to their member names! So I may know your name is Cheryl, but not remember right away that you're Shadoob! I can wear my Master Gardener nametag if that helps you!

teabear
04-08-2009, 02:35 PM
name tags will help immensely!

iloveflipflops
04-08-2009, 02:47 PM
We had name tags in Vegas. Stampcrazyjulie made them for us. Remember Julie? You made them in the car on the drive down. ha ha

teabear
04-08-2009, 02:49 PM
We had name tags in Vegas. Stampcrazyjulie made them for us. Remember Julie? You made them in the car on the drive down. ha ha
I still have mine :)

iloveflipflops
04-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Mine is hanging on my bulletin board :)

cindi
04-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Last year Teresa (tesschap) made us awesome name tags for the Mass stamp convention, I love mine & it hangs right here by my computer..so, it is a thought..you girls could have name tags
:)

Spartymom
04-08-2009, 03:46 PM
I'll just wear a MSU shirt, and you'll remember me as that crazy state girl. tee heee.

scraphappy908
04-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Just don't wear khaki colored pants and jacket. Some of the hotel staff might mistake you for a new hire!!

Spartymom
04-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Just don't wear khaki colored pants and jacket. Some of the hotel staff might mistake you for a new hire!!

tee hee. that;'s so funny,

shuggy
04-09-2009, 12:05 AM
i think you won't have a problem!! i thought the same thing when we went to moa. by the end of the first night, it was like we knew each other for years!!

mydogstinks2
04-09-2009, 07:54 AM
LMAO!! It will help out having so many there with the same name:

Kim & Kimmy
Cheryl & Cheryl
Robin & Robin

I would not even worry about it!! I have ALWAYS had this problem!

When we went to MOA I knew who Patty & Ellie were, I just didn't know who was Patty & who was Ellie! I finally got it all straight last year at Palooza sitting between them the whole weekend!

stampcrazyjulie
04-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Yes, name tags!! I remember! Actually, I still have the 2 containers that I took to Vegas with the items that I was useing to make them STILL in them! I can't find my name tag, but I do still have one that I made for Linsey that never showed up....... ;)

Glad that you Gals still have them & remember my drive to Vegas and making name tags in the car fun......:)

I still have my luggage tag that Joan made us on my CM pull tote that I take to all of the Expo's too!

logcabincreations
04-09-2009, 12:07 PM
um....I don't look much like my photo here....lol....I've gained weight.

We better use name tags....should I bring some?