PDA

View Full Version : Design Runner Dilema...

barbiegirl
04-14-2009, 09:37 PM
I begged my husband for one and the darling got me one for christmas, so I would play with it christmas morning to try to work it, I was like a child again playing with a new toy. Then I got board, so off in the corner of the craft room it went.
So Months later I bought 2 more cartridges for it, played with it somemore, then put it away again.
So here I am I never use it, I don't like it, I find it a difficult machine to use.
So I'm thinking of either selling or putting it up for trade.

Any advice anyone

cecescraps
04-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Sorry I'm no help Faith b/c I have so much stuff that I thought I had to have and then I've never used it!! I'm getting rid of mine though b/c I saw somewhere that sometimes when we have too much stuff or things that make us feel guilty instead of inspiring us it can actually affect your creativity in a negative way. I'm hoping that by letting go of some of my "stuff" that my mojo will return! If not, at least I won't have so much stuff to unpack when we move!! LOL

Paula Carden
04-14-2009, 10:59 PM
I have one too, it is hard and sad to say I have pushed it aside too.
I thought about buying one of those guides but hate to more money any if I can't make it do what I want.
Have your tried the ruler/guide thing?