PDA

View Full Version : Hey Paloozers

suzi_f
04-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Those who are doing the CJ, are yours going to be DONE by the time you get to 'palooza or are you putting yours together there? I'm starting to PANIC about how I'm going to get it all done (staying off the computer would be a start!) in time. I have household commitments (why can't Scott & the kids start eating EVERY meal out NOW! And, go naked so I don't have to do laundry!) plus packing & planning stuff to work on and it's getting down to the wire. Just wondering if I could put the CJ on the back burner and do it there if it gets too bad. It's all cut and 1/2 pasted.....

iloveflipflops
04-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I am not doing one but I think it would be fine for you to finish it up there. Alot did that at MOA when we went there. Maybe then you will be more "relaxed". LOL

shuggy
04-21-2009, 02:06 PM
suzi, quit stressing and just do it!! you'll be much better...or do it there. doesn't matter.

directmailscrapper
04-21-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm putting mine together there. No way I can finish it before.

Spartymom
04-21-2009, 02:31 PM
Don't stress out. It should be something fun. My pages are done, but I will put it together when I see what everyone else does. See you soon.

mydogstinks2
04-21-2009, 04:33 PM
I have my pieces cut out but they are not all together!

Do not stress!! Yopu have plenty of time to get it done.

shuggy
04-21-2009, 05:42 PM
the point of this was to not have it be this stressful!!!

suzi_f
04-21-2009, 07:03 PM
It is fun! I am loving my layout. I just wanted to know if everyone would have thiers done BEFORE we get there. Mine will probably be done but, just in case I needed to cut corners, I wanted to be sure that was ok. Thanks guys :)

shadoob
04-21-2009, 10:06 PM
I have mine mostly done (simple but sweet) and will finish up there....no big deal...

Robinkay
04-21-2009, 10:48 PM
Mine could be considered done but I want something more to it...I just havent figured what I want to do yet. But I will finish mine up there.

logcabincreations
04-21-2009, 10:54 PM
whew...glad me and Cheryl are not the only ones who haven't finished....we will finish ours this weekend :)

spredbirds
04-21-2009, 11:25 PM
I finished mine ... but it's ok to finish them there!

GSMom385
04-22-2009, 12:13 AM
well I will be working on some of mine there and I know for a fact Tracy hasn't even begun to start hers yet because we were talking about it today. I still have to print off a photo of her to use on the page and one for my page as well. I was sort of toying with the idea of using the stacked van photo Chelsea took at MOA it sort of fits my favorite ten things theme and goes with the stamp choices I picked and begun working on for the background. But I didn't know if it would be too weird to have other people in the photo with me. They are my stamps buds after all.