PDA

View Full Version : How much "stuff" are you bringing to Paloosa?

iloveflipflops
04-21-2009, 07:09 PM
I am bringing mostly my unmounted stamps and all 1,000,000 of my swaps.

LOL

suzi_f
04-21-2009, 07:18 PM
The closer it gets, the more I think I need to bring. Since I'm bringing my van, I may just bring it ALL! I want to pre-plan my swaps, bring the stuff I need for those & a few things to play with in case I get it all done (as if!) But, I think I need to bring my paper takers, all my SU cardstock, all my unmounted stamps and all my ink. But, what about ribbon & bling & rubons & stickels??? What about SU sets that have never seen ink? What about chipboard? What about CLOTHES?? LOL I'm gonna get it all together tonite, or else!

iloveflipflops
04-21-2009, 07:20 PM
If you stay in your jammies all weekend, you won't need extra clothes :).

iloveflipflops
04-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Oh and I am bringing all 20 of my copic markers and I might bring all my SU markers.

suzi_f
04-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Oh yeah, my markers! Bring SU but what about Sharpies & Bics? What about my Zig writers? And Primas. Gotta bring them, right?

iloveflipflops
04-21-2009, 07:52 PM
What about all of your 100 punches?

cindi
04-21-2009, 08:01 PM
wow girls..lots of packing!! I'll have full access to all my stuff for ink-a-palooza..so thats perk..of course I won't get to sit by Sherri or Suzi..thats not a perk! lol
:)

iloveflipflops
04-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Hey, what are you saying about Suzi and I??!?!?!?!? LOL

cindi
04-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Hey, what are you saying about Suzi and I??!?!?!?!? LOL

lol, I'm saying I will miss sitting with you gals !

mydogstinks2
04-21-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm taking a TON of stuff!! I'm working on my 100's of swaps I'm in too.

suzi_f
04-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Cindi, take our avatar pics & blow them up & set them next to you. Then, you can crop along w/us!

Sherri, I forgot ALL ABOUT THE PUNCHES!! Yikes! Back to the table.....

maxiesmom
04-21-2009, 08:35 PM
wow girls..lots of packing!! I'll have full access to all my stuff for ink-a-palooza..so thats perk..of course I won't get to sit by Sherri or Suzi..thats not a perk! lol

I have definitely think the Inkapalooza girls have it better than we do. I am to the point where I am standing there and just staring at all my stuff going what now? I have some favorite sets that want to be played with, several UM's, my Bug and stuff. Paper is a tough one, it all wants to come, I have tons of ink. I have a small tote that scraps usually live in, it is now full of paper, punches, stickles, adhesives. It's all too much.
My brayer, will someone PLEASE tell my brayer it has to stay home? Everytime I look at it, it says I want to come too, you know you want me. It all can't come! And my ribbon wants to come too! That's final, putting my foot down! :wacko:
The other day David saw me carrying my rotary trimmer and said to me in an incredulous tone "you aren't taking THAT are you?" And I said to him "absolutely, this is the only decent paper cutter I have". Now that does need to come with me.

directmailscrapper
04-21-2009, 09:21 PM
I have to keep my load under $50 or pay big bucks at the airport! No crop-a-dile this year! I think tomorrow night is going to be an all-niter -- packing!

But I know I'm bringing ALL of my Copics, Tombows, Prismacolor pencils/Gamsol, my cutter, a cutting mat (I forgot one last year), my ATG gun, my inks, a pile of stamps, some UM stamps -- and I have to figure out my paper situation.

I am shipping a box of stuff to the Inn... LOL! It should be there Friday...

emmcee
04-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Don't forget your paper trimmers, scissors and cameras! :wubclub::wubclub:

iloveflipflops
04-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Oh cutting mat. I had forgotten about that!

shadoob
04-21-2009, 10:04 PM
It's 9 PM and I just got home...and here I sit at the computer. I havent even started packing except for my bag of coffee and candy...and I will be leaving tomorrow early afternoon (i'll call you tomorrow, SUzi to firm up plans- but I plan on arriving after dinner)...I still have to FINISH MY TAXES and write a parenting plan...oy vey.....I need to get off of here.

suzi_f
04-21-2009, 10:29 PM
It's 9 PM and I just got home...and here I sit at the computer. I havent even started packing except for my bag of coffee and candy...and I will be leaving tomorrow early afternoon (i'll call you tomorrow, SUzi to firm up plans- but I plan on arriving after dinner)...I still have to FINISH MY TAXES and write a parenting plan...oy vey.....I need to get off of here.

Ok Cheryl, I don't feel so bad about the stuff I have to do. And I don't have to drive 4 hours!! I do have to make a dessert for DH to take to school on Thur but I can do that tomorrow night. I've been working my HEAD off all day today, just taking a break now. Back to the salt mines!

spredbirds
04-21-2009, 11:31 PM
I already know I am bringing WAY too much!!!!
I did the same thing last year .....

GSMom385
04-22-2009, 12:02 AM
Well it is official I am on vacation......LET THE PACKING BEGIN!!! Oh Sherri where for art thou....... I just got home from my shopping benge to start the whole thing off. I was honestly really good. I only hit one stamp/scrap store. I mostly purchased clothing for my children so I really was a good girl tonight. To fill the rest of you in I had to text Sherri the minute I hit the vacation trail and guess where my first stop was.....yep you guessed it Archivers. It is only two blocks from work so it was the first place I went, new Mom Day stamps that are way cute, new flat punches, and what I really went for new paper file folders since mine are all ripped up on the edges I am going to make a clean break and throw them away and start over. Then picked up the kiddos and did a little shopping since neither ones shoes fit anymore and they both have out grown their soccer shorts and stuff like that from last year. We just got it all out of the way tonight Mom was feeling in a generous mood since Dad was gone.

But now I am really tired, my burst of energy has waned into tired feet. I am going to bed and start fresh in the am. We were orginally leaving rather late tomorrow and I guess Tracy managed to talk the boss into letting her out of working so we can leave early. I guess as early as I get my act together. I still have a couple rather minor things I need to attend to for work, as I had one on vacation that won't return until tomorrow I need to talk to before I leave or the world might burn down while I am gone, but other than that my mission in the morning is the packing. My stuff is sorted and laid out on my table, I just need to decide if I can cram it all in my bags and do I want to work on my book or cards. I am so torn......either is going to have lots of stamping. Oh and of course my circle journal pages are on the list to complete tomorrow. They are sort of started. I might get them all glued and stamped and then do the coloring when I hit Palooza. I know I am going to bring way more than I will ever need but if I leave it home someone will ask me for something and of course it will be at home. So a girl has to come prepared.

shuggy
04-22-2009, 01:25 AM
I already know I am bringing WAY too much!!!!
I did the same thing last year .....

i'm sure i brought more than i'll use. all 49.5 pounds of it!! :rolleyes:

Spartymom
04-22-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm the loser yet again. All I have is a big black suitcase with my stuff in it. Not much, b/c I don't have a ton of stamps. In fact, I"m thinking my stamps are very lame! Somebody Help ME!

maxiesmom
04-22-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm the loser yet again. All I have is a big black suitcase with my stuff in it. Not much, b/c I don't have a ton of stamps. In fact, I"m thinking my stamps are very lame! Somebody Help ME!

You can borrow whichever of my stamps that you want.

suzi_f
04-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Ok, I'm packed & the entire back of the van would be filled with just my stuff. I have to move some to the back seat so there is room for Cheryl. Oh yeah, I gotta add clothes tomorrow too. Yikes!

shadoob
04-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Suzi is downstairs in her house and I am upstairs...and she has to pack ME tomorrow....that's a LOT!(hi Suzi) lol

suzi_f
04-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Cheryl brought NOTHING with her. I'm gonna have to give her stuff to play with. LOL The van is full of all my junk. Boy, am I taking a lot!

iloveflipflops
04-23-2009, 04:36 AM
I want to take a photo of all the stuff you are taking. I feel like I'm not taking much either. It all fits in my rolling tote :).

maxiesmom
04-23-2009, 08:27 AM
ONE rolling tote? Are you kidding me? I have one tote, my Joann bag, a oversized shoebox tote, an actual shoebox that my ink went into, my Bug, paper trimmer, brownies, :swoon:
Taking...too...much...stuff!