PDA

View Full Version : MN Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo

AngelEllie
04-22-2009, 01:27 AM
Is anyone going to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo at the State Fairgrounds on May 16 or 17th?!

MidwestStamper
04-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Shoot! I always tell myself that 'next year' I'm going to this, then it sneaks up on me!

Those are the dates when my oldest son is probably moving home for the summer from the "U". It's also the dates of the Richfield All City Gargae Sale and I'm helping a friend with a big benefit sale that she's having.

If one of those dates is a Sunday--I MAY consider it. I'll let you know!

MnMommy2
04-22-2009, 10:28 AM
It depends if I am working or not. I haven't been to an expo in years.

AngelEllie
04-22-2009, 11:48 PM
Yeah it's a Saturday and Sunday..I've never been to this one before..I will be there all day on Sunday at The Angel Company booth so stop by and say hi and we will have a make n' take too.

MidwestStamper
04-23-2009, 12:31 PM
If I make it there on Sunday, I'll be sure to look you up! It's a shame to miss it because it's so close by, but it might not be a good weekend for me.

AngelEllie
04-23-2009, 11:37 PM
I hope you can make it! It would be great to meet you!

AngelEllie
05-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Did anyone go the MN Stamp & Scrapbook Expo at the State Fairgrounds last weekend? I had never been and it was a really nice expo, not too big, not too small. I had to buy some flower soft, the Scor-Pal mat and the Scor-Pal bug. I was at the TAC booth for a few hours on Sunday helping with the make n take..here are pics and directions for the make n take we did:
http://www.elliesstampgarden.com/2009/05/make-n-take-project-at-expo.html

MidwestStamper
05-23-2009, 10:06 PM
I did not make it again this year--some year I WILL GO!

A couple online friends from the other stamping website I go to--ISC--were able to make it and they really enjoyed it.

AngelEllie
05-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Next one is October 3 and 4th..can't wait! Yeah it was really nice..a lot of great make n takes and inspiration!