PDA

View Full Version : my car is all packed and I'm ready to go!!

mydogstinks2
04-22-2009, 12:28 PM
OMG my scraproom looks so empty!! :wacko:

My car is totally packed and there is just enough room for me and my sis to get in! LOL

Spartymom
04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah! i just bought 3lbs. of paper for $8.00! Too cool. Now, I just have to pack and load of the van. Should'nt take long since I don't have much.

suzi_f
04-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Great! Now I've got "leavin on a jet plane" stuck in my head!!

I'm working on it. Most of my clothes are packed. It's the just the stamps/paper/inks/stickles/ribbon/bling/eyelets that I need to figure out!

jazzypurple853
04-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Everyone have a safe trip!

shadoob
04-22-2009, 02:32 PM
I just came to the computer to check in/out too. I just finished packing mY car---oh my gosh I am glad that we are taking Suzi's van because I have LOTS of stuff!!! (Glad my dh isn't home to make fun of me but Suzi's dh can make fun of me if he wants to)
Well, after a short stop in COlunbia and 27,000,000 bathroom stops, I should be to Suzi's by 8PM tonight.....yee -haw!!!

Inkisallover
04-22-2009, 02:32 PM
I know what you mean, my room looks very bare and my shelves a little empty... I have 2 bags full of stuff and one small box filled with stuff to swap/sell.

suzi_f
04-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Uh, I still haven't packed a thing!! I'm gonna do it, really I am.......

iloveflipflops
04-22-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm all packed too. I wanna leave now. Think anyone will notice me at the inn 24 hours early? LOL

mydogstinks2
04-22-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm all packed too. I wanna leave now. Think anyone will notice me at the inn 24 hours early? LOL

LOL I said the same thing earlier today. I asked my Sis if she thought they would notice us there early!

scraphappy908
04-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Have a safe trip everyone! Wish I could be there on Thursday when everyone shows up. But at least I will be there Saturday.

lakeslady
04-22-2009, 06:08 PM
This place is sure going to be quiet without you gals. Thank goodness Jan has lots of thing organised for us.

Wish I was joining you, but good wishes heading your way for safe journies and a fun and creative few days

iloveflipflops
04-22-2009, 06:19 PM
I plan to give hourly updates .... ok, maybe not hourly but I will give some updates on the happenings in Angola, Indiana

Christie
04-22-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm way jealous!! Maybe one day I'll get to join everyone.

Robinkay
04-22-2009, 09:47 PM
I dont have my car packed but I might later on tonight...
Oh Sherri don't forget your thong!!!!! remember you were going to hike with Chels with your thong on eating a meatball hoagie? ;+)

cindi
04-22-2009, 09:53 PM
drive safe and be sure you ladies give us lots of updates!! and pics..take lots of pics!! have fun!
:)

Christie
04-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Oh Sherri don't forget your thong!!!!! remember you were going to hike with Chels with your thong on eating a meatball hoagie? ;+)

Now if this happens there better be pictures!!! LOL!!! I can picture it in my head now!

GSMom385
04-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Well the Iowa Girls are in Joilett by Chicago. We just landed at the hotel, we are tired and we have been shopping our way there. I have found some awesome Disney stamps. We are going to sleep late and then shop some more and not sure when we will land in Indy. The van looks like easy rider, it is sagging a little bit. Not as bad as when we went to MOA but still bad enough.

iloveflipflops
04-22-2009, 10:29 PM
I dont have my car packed but I might later on tonight...

Oh yes ... let me see if I can find the famous thong?!?! It has to be here somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm already craving that meatball hoagie. lol

shadoob
04-22-2009, 10:36 PM
I am now at Suzi's and have already decided I want her family to live next door to me! They are so nice!!
I drove by about 5 ADULT stores today and I was tempted to stop and get a thong for you gals...just cause you talk about it so much but the thought of going into one of those trucker icko places was too gross and scarey for me.! Suzi andI will leave in the morning. yee haw!!!

suzi_f
04-22-2009, 10:41 PM
I am now at Suzi's and have already decided I want her family to live next door to me! They are so nice!!
I drove by about 5 ADULT stores today and I was tempted to stop and get a thong for you gals...just cause you talk about it so much but the thought of going into one of those trucker icko places was too gross and scarey for me.! Suzi andI will leave in the morning. yee haw!!!

Hey!! you're supposed to be working!! I'm downstairs on my computer & she's upstairs on hers! I think my daughter wants Cheryl to adopt her! This is going to be so much fun!!!!

spredbirds
04-22-2009, 11:23 PM
I just need to put all my stuff in the car and I am ready too .... I am sooo excited!!!

mydogstinks2
04-23-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm up, It's 1am, can we start Palooza now??? LOL

iloveflipflops
04-23-2009, 04:35 AM
You can start when I get there!!

Are we sure its not Christmas morning and we're all 5 again?