PDA

View Full Version : Ink-A-Palooza Question...Jan!!!!!

ccstampin12
04-23-2009, 07:44 AM
HELP!
I cannot figure out how to post my challenge.
I know I cannot actually do it until this evening, but I was just looking again, and cannot see how it's going to work~
IF I figure it out at all....LOL....do I post it as IAP7 because that's my challenge number? Or do we all post with IAP15 which is your challenge number?
I am so confused!
I just hope I can figure out how to do this with the pix of my sketch and my sample card!
If you can explain it to me....the computer dunderhead of the group...I'd appreciate it!
Joanie:wacko:

loobylou
04-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Joanie,
you will need to post your challenge in the Creative Team Challenges, special events forum HERE (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53) add the photo of the sketch to you post as an attachment
Then put your card sample in the gallery in the Creative team special events folder with the title to match your challenge title.
I sent you a PM

ccstampin12
04-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Thanks, Sarah!
You know I need everything spelled out for me!
LOL
Joanie

Far North
04-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Yes Joanie you will be posting with your challenge number IAP7 in the title of your challenge, in the gallery posting instructions and in the beginning of the title of all your cards in the gallery. That way we can use the search feature in the gallery and find all the entries for your challenge. Yes, IAP is our abbreviation for INK-a-palooza. I can tell you are going to be ready!

PS...Sarah thanks for the help with the other questions...do hope you are enjoying the last days of your vacation!

cecescraps
04-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks for asking this Joannie! Because, I had no CLUE how to do this either. Still not real sure I know but, I'm going to wait for someone else to post theirs and then, follow their lead. :) Kinda like "casing" their post! haha

Far North
04-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Joanie--I also sent you a note regarding the starting time because this my PM listed it for the west coasters..and you probably want to wait until a reasonable hour for yourself.
Yes Cathi, it is always easier to see some others posted.
Happy day!...Jan

cindi
04-23-2009, 11:08 AM
oh!! I can't wait! I'm going to post mine tonight as I have work in the morning. I'm getting ready to take a pic of prize soon , I have quite a pile of loot up for grabs!
:)