PDA

View Full Version : Ink-a-palooza...sneak peek into what to expect

Far North
04-23-2009, 11:24 AM
I am sure as all the talk is happening about Ink-a-palooza shackies are beginning to wonder what's it all about and how it will all work. First if you are brand new you might not yet know that lots of our shackie friends are off to a lovely gathering this weekend in Indiana. So I asked if shackies here would like to have their our challenge fun. Unfortunately lots already had plans for this weekend so Ink-a-palooza now is 10 full days to include 2 weekends to allow for lots of stamping and card making.

Thirteen wonderful hosts volunteered to design, post challenges and are providing prizes too! I am so excited that many are doing this for the very first time. So our plan is that around 10ish Friday morning 15 challenges will be posted so you can pick and choose what challenge to do first and pace yourself through the 10 day as it works best for you. Additionally participants will be eligible to sign-up for some great door prizes. There will be one main post CHALLENGE BOARD CENTRAL that will give all the guidelines for how things will work and links to all the challenges and door prizes. You will be able to easily access the Challenge Board Central posting from the colorful announcement on the Shack's home page.

Of course challenges are about trying new things or re-experimenting with ones you haven't don't for a long time. We will have tons of laughter and chatter as we work through "how did ya...." and all the "ot oh, look what happened!"

Wow, it is time to get ready! I hope you are organizing your stampin supplies and ready for 10 days of fun!!! I lookin' forward to you joining in!

limeyscrapper
04-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Bring it on! I'm ready, willing and all inked up, ready to stamp.

teabear
04-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Thanks so much for organizing all of this Jan. I can hardly wait!

tojoco
04-23-2009, 01:53 PM
This was a wonderful idea Jan. I hope I'll be able to complete some of the challenges.

cindi
04-23-2009, 02:14 PM
woo hoo!! I'm excited!! can't wait to play!
:)

hutchink
04-23-2009, 02:55 PM
I am way excited to be doing this! Thanks a million for organizing this! I have the weekend to play since hubby is working!

sunnybunny
04-23-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm thrilled that it's 10 days long. I have been lurking around here for months with no time to stamp and little time to get involved on the site. But I miss it and a 10 day run will mean that I should be able to find something that will work for me and get me back to creating!

Artyfarty
04-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Im ready willing and able ..........countdown has begun lol xx

Firecracker
04-23-2009, 04:22 PM
I can't wait! I am ready to post details for my challenge. Hugs, Heather

scrappinnuts
04-23-2009, 04:55 PM
I would love to join..unfortunetly, the next ten days are very busy... my oldest DD graduates from Nursing school next week and we have a big party planned, its' all I can do to get ready for that...but I will be watching...have fun.

loobylou
04-23-2009, 05:35 PM
can't wait . Thanks so much Jan for making this happen. It's going to be a fabulous week

lakeslady
04-23-2009, 07:17 PM
I cannot wait for everything to begin. I even cleaned my craft room in readiness, and have told my husband that I am having two days off from cooking and cleaning to attend our very own Ink-a-palooza.
He said fine no problem, he is even going down to the local supermarket to buy me loads of goodies that only need throwing at the microwave, along with ready made sandwiches, cookies and cold drinks.
I am contributing two challenges and have had fun putting a mystery prize together.
Thanks a million Jan for organising this fun time for us:jiggy:

Christie
04-23-2009, 08:31 PM
This sounds fun!! I hope to get to play along!

Far North
04-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Oh Joan what a wonderful DH!!! Wow how supportive to buy all the special foods for your weekend...he is a keeper! Thanks so much for preparing the additional challenge!

Seaside Rose
04-24-2009, 12:20 AM
I was delighted to see this! Thanks so much to everyone who worked so hard to get this organized and come up with the challenges.

Sign me up -- I'll try to do as many as I can. I'm in a blog roll beginning next week too so I think I am going to be stamping my fingers off lol... but I looked at the names of the challenges, and they sure did peak my interest!

coco_kitty
04-24-2009, 01:07 AM
This sounds like fun:) I've never participated in anything like this, so it'll be a very interesting challenge:D