PDA

View Full Version : Remember Me?

Swanie78
04-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Finally had time to check in for more than a minute or two!
A few of you are my friends on Facebook, so you know how busy I've been, but I thought Id update others, should anyone care...lol

I am preparing to start my FIFTH week of nursing school. Its crazy! I cant believe how fast its going by. We are already at mid-terms, and before I know it (I hope!) June will be here.
I am LOVING nursing school! I wont say its not a challenge, because parts of it are, and its a little nerve racking sometimes, but overall Im having a blast :jiggy:
Seems like every time I turn around Im studying for some test or another.

Other fun stuff.....
On April 1st my friend had her baby, a beautiful little girl named Carmen. My best friend (her sister) and I have been having a lot of fun helping her out. My friend lives less than 2 miles away from my school, so Ive spent a few afternoons with Carmen while mommy sleeps or runs errands.

And the biggest news lately is that my sweet, pretty little niece, Hannah turns ONE on Friday!! I just cant believe that my "baby girl" wont be a baby anymore! Shes got teeth, can crawl like a champ, walks around furniture, and for the first time the other day....took a few steps by herself. This year has gone by so fast! I fly out late Friday to attend her party on Saturday. A day at the zoo (her first trip!) on Sunday and then come home on Monday. I cant wait to see her!!!!!!
And just cuz I cant miss an opportunity to show her off.....here is Miss Birthday girl.....
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/wadesgirl/Hannah-and-tutu-2-small.gif http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/wadesgirl/Hannah-in-tutu-1-small.gif

There are pages and pages and PAGES of posts here that I dont have time to go thru, but I hope everyone else is doing well and having as much fun in life that I am :)

smileycollector
04-25-2009, 06:45 PM
It's GREAT to see you here Kelly and I wish you all the BEST in nursing school!
Your niece is ADORABLE! Love the tutu pix! How sweet! :)

My3Ds
04-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Glad to hear from you. You sound busy and happy! Hannah is beautiful.

Christie
04-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Wait, who are you again??? :D Glad you came and checked in! Your niece is sooooo cute! It doesn't seem like she should be a year already!

HeatherJ
04-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Glad to see you had a chance to pop in! Love the cutie patootie pictures!

cindi
04-25-2009, 07:57 PM
hi Kelly. I'm glad to hear nursing school is going so well! have fun at your nieces b-day party.
:)

cecescraps
04-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Great to hear from you Kelly! Glad nursing school is going well and what, can I say about Hannah but, ADORABLE!!

scraphappy908
04-26-2009, 07:35 AM
So good to hear from you! I've been watching your posts on facebook and it sounds like you are very happy with nursing school. Wishing you continued success and glad you are enjoying life.
P.S. Your niece is precious!

lakeslady
04-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Hi there Kelly ( and my past secret sister) so nice to have a progress report on your life and to see those wonderful photographs of your niece. Sure does not seem like a year since she was born.
Stay happy, and keep in touch.

scrappinnuts
04-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Hi Kelly, I am so happy you checked in. I am very happy that you are enjoying Nursing school. How exciting for you to get to spend time with your neice on her special day...great pictures!

TiikkiStars
04-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi Kelly!! So great to 'see' you here! Glad nursing school is going so well. You neice is just beautiful! Obviously, you are super busy, still hope you can pop in once and awhile! :>

:> Karen