PDA

View Full Version : We made it home too - with one small shopping stop:)

kimmyqtgirl
04-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Jennifer and I had to make one more stop before we made it home:) there's a store going out of business right by us and everything is half off so since it was open we stopped in real quick. I got more paper and some fun flock.

Thanks for a fun weekend girls:) I was sad it went by so fast. Can't wait to do it again.

logcabincreations
04-26-2009, 06:14 PM
glad you made it home safe and sound :) Yes -- the weekend just flew by! All those months of anticipation....I can't believe it's over. Enjoyed meeting all of you :)

workin4stamps
04-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Sounds like a stop that was worthwhile!!! Glad you guys made it home! I miss everyone already!

spredbirds
04-26-2009, 06:32 PM
I made a stop on the way home too ... a store in South Bend. Home now! I need a vacation still before I go back to work tomorrow!

cindi
04-26-2009, 06:58 PM
well justb to cheer you paloosa girls up..you can now play along with ink-a-palooza!! jump in & join the fun
:)

Spartymom
04-26-2009, 07:20 PM
I can believe that you did stop again for a good deal! Cool! It was So fun!!

Fief14
04-26-2009, 07:42 PM
All this excitement and shopping over the last few days & now I'm pooped! I haven't even unpacked the car yet & I've been home for 4 hours. A nap on the couch was more important! Now I've the energy to get my butt movin'! I'm bummed the weekend went by so fast. I guess time flies when you're having fun! I had a great time...wish we could all get together like this more often!

directmailscrapper
04-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Can't believe you stopped to shop!! LOL!

maxiesmom
04-26-2009, 08:00 PM
I have the car unpacked, on my third load of laundry, garbage taken out, dinner picked up and even some of my boxes & crop tote unpacked!
My mom wanted to see all the cards I made :biglaugh: I told her while I only technically completed about a dozen cards due to my poor planning, I do have lots of stuff stamped, cut out... Maybe later this week I can finish some of them. Garden stuff awaits this week!
Thanks for a great weekend girls! Love ya and it was great to meet some more of you!

GSMom385
04-26-2009, 08:10 PM
It was a blast this weekend. I have never laughed so much. We had such a good time all the way there, during the weekend and back. It was so good to see everyone. A BIG HUGE thank you to Chris for such a wonderful weekend!!! Even thou I still need a vacation before I go back to work, I am soooooo tired.

Christie
04-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Unplanned shopping trips are always the best!

shuggy
04-26-2009, 08:25 PM
i love that you stopped on the way home!!!