PDA

View Full Version : I'm done, I'm done!!!!!

ccstampin12
04-26-2009, 07:36 PM
I finished ALL 15 challenges!
WHOO HOO!!!!
I've been a busy girl this weekend!
What a fun time....every one of the challenges are such fun and so different from each other.
I think we Shackies just ROCK!
What a great idea....I have spent the first weekend in a long time JUST MAKING CARDS!
Thank you all for the ideas and challenges.
AND, a special thank you to Jan for all the extra work and help you've done for us all!
HUGS
Joanie:wubclub:

jazzypurple853
04-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Wow! You have been very busy!

directmailscrapper
04-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Joanie, you got more done during Inkapaloosa than I got done at Shackapaloosa! Almost the ONLY cards I FINISHED where the shoe box projects! LOL! But boy oh boy, do I have a LOT of stamped images to work on ... some day!

GSMom385
04-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Oh fun!!! I will try to tackle some of the challenges tomorrow night. I am really beat right now so I am just catching up on my reading. I have to agree with Nancy, I finished a whole 5 cards, the shoeboxes, 1 swap while at Palooza. But I did stamp a ton of images and I am really looking forward coloring them.

cindi
04-26-2009, 08:19 PM
wow Joanie!! You are super woman!!! I'll have to work hard to catch up with you
:)

Christie
04-26-2009, 08:20 PM
Whoo-hoo!!! I had lots of plans to do them this weekend and so far I haven't stepped foot in my craft room.

Far North
04-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Congratulations Joanie!!! Indeed it is fun stamping all weekend! And Wow o Wow that gallery show off tons of fabulous work!!

Of course there are 7 more days so all the shackies who enjoyed other activities this weekend still have plenty of time to stamp! Many, many thanks to all the challenge hosts and players who have poured lots of fun into this event!

ellie
04-26-2009, 09:51 PM
I haven't had a chance to do any of them but I hope to try some out this week. (I have been cleaning and preparing for my son's 30th birthday and his graduation...he is getting his Master's in Geology) I can't wait to get inky!

lakeslady
04-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Well done Joanie. You deserve a special prize all of your own for being the first to complete all 15 challenges.
Give me a few days and I will put a little gift in the post to acknowledge your achievement. Well done you

logcabincreations
04-27-2009, 10:15 AM
That's awesome!! I will be checking out the gallery later today...and looking at all the challenges. Don't know if I'll get to do them all, but I may do some of them.

ccstampin12
04-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Well done Joanie. You deserve a special prize all of your own for being the first to complete all 15 challenges.
Give me a few days and I will put a little gift in the post to acknowledge your achievement. Well done you

Joan,
How wonderful are you?
I certainly didn't expect a prize, but I assure you, I will love whatever it is!
THANK you in advance!
HUGS
Joanie

teabear
04-28-2009, 08:03 AM
How fun, Joanie. And how nice that JP is sending a prize. I'm just now in a place to start the challenges after I get unpacked and such. They all look like great challenges.