PDA

View Full Version : IAP-Over 100 gallery posts-WOW!

Far North
04-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Wow o Wow, INK-a-palooza is off to a fantastic start with over 100 new gallery posts! I can't say enough about how wonderful all the entries are...I am thrilled when I look at the gallery!!! Thanks to everyone who has made this a fun event!
A special thanks to all our hosts who came up with fantastic challenges as well as providing wonderful prizes. Many thanks to the additional sponsors of prizes for our drawings. Also a shout-out of thanks to Loobylou for creating the name for our event.

We still have 7 more days to play so there is still plenty of time for all who were busy this weekend to still join in the fun. Once you have posted at least one challenge card you are welcome to also sign onto the participation drawing for a chance at 1of 3 random drawings...and after 10 cards there is yet another drawing opportunity.

Keep the ink flowing and stamp-on!!

cindi
04-26-2009, 10:24 PM
this is a huge success!!! I plan to work my way through all the challenges this week. Joanie has inspired me!!
:)

MidwestStamper
04-26-2009, 11:52 PM
This will be fun to keep it going all week! I haven't even had a chance to start creating since I've had so much going on this week, but I intend to participate in at least some of the challenges!

smileycollector
04-27-2009, 12:04 AM
AWESOME! What a FUN FUN weekend! I've finished 5 of the challenges but hope to do more this week. :) I'm also hoping some of the Shackapaloozers are going to join in now that they're home. Unless they're all stamped out! :)

Paula Carden
04-27-2009, 06:36 AM
I have had fun, not sure how many more I can get done. It has been great to see some of the cards. I haven't gotten to look at all because I have been busy making cards. Truly this is inspirational tho and we need to do it again.

lakeslady
04-27-2009, 09:50 AM
I have now 12challenges done, and 3 still to do, but what a fun creative weekend I have had.
All I have done for two days is stamp, so I am going to do some housework today. My hsband needs freshly ironed shirts for work and I need to move the mountain of paper scraps too small to do anything with.

The challenges have been a real creative incentive for me. I am always happy to do my own design work, but with challenges they make you stretch out and use things that have not seen the light if day for ages. New techniques are tried and the raft of glorious cards that appear in the gallery bode well for future inspiration.

If OUR SHACK HOSTS are reading the boards, I hope they realise just how much we NEED the creative corner back again. The traffic it has brought both to the message board and to the gallery is enormous.
There is a wealth of talent here at the "Shack" and we must continue to keep it the very best stamping site on the world wide web.

I am sure we all sincerely thank Jan (aka Far North) who worked hard to make this event the success it is:wubclub: