PDA

View Full Version : unbeknown to you USA/Canadian Ladies

frankiesue
04-27-2009, 04:14 AM
I tried to arrange to get All 5 UK shackies to meet up at the weekend:wub:. There was also another reason for us meeting up and that was I was hosting my first Stampin' Up! workshop for a group of my friends on a UK forum.

Unfortunately Sue (Artyfarty) & Joan (Lakelady) had to pull out at the last minute due to family circumstances, but I still managed to meet up with Kay (Stamping Kay) and Lisa (Lisa Sparkle).
Link to photo of Kay, Lisa and myself http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21923 (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21923)

I popped into see Sue (Artyfarty) on the way home who feed and watered me. I hasten to add without burning the oven chips............LOL

Of course we had to have a play with each others stamps.

Lisa Sparkle
04-27-2009, 04:43 AM
It was smashing to meet you Sue!! Plus you were a fab demonstrator. So sorry not to meet up with Joan and Sue as well, but maybe another time!!!

Artyfarty
04-27-2009, 04:56 AM
I was so devastated not to been able to join but glad Sue was able to pop by on her way home and share the pics. Next time for definate !

kimmyqtgirl
04-27-2009, 06:09 AM
How fun! Isn't it great to meet shackies? I feel like we already know each other so well. Glad you gals had fun.

spredbirds
04-27-2009, 07:09 AM
How fun .... it's so much fun to meet up with other Shackies!

jazzypurple853
04-27-2009, 07:34 AM
How fun to meet each other. The pictures are great!

Vintagegal
04-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Now....THAT would've been a get together I would have LOVED to have attended!! Glad you guys managed to meet and have fun!

cecescraps
04-27-2009, 09:21 AM
So glad some of our Shackies across the pond were able to get together too! It was just a great wkend for everyone at the Shack~ so many fun things going on!!

logcabincreations
04-27-2009, 09:30 AM
That's awesome :)

lakeslady
04-27-2009, 09:34 AM
I am really sorry I did not get to join you all this weekend. Under the circumstances within our family for the last two weeks, I did not really want to be too far from home.
Very pleased to hear you all had a great time, and I love that super photograph of you all. At least you was able to see Sue, so I hope she is feeling better now.

Thank goodness for Jans organisation of Ink-a-palossa. With out that I dont know what I would have done. It certainly kept me busy in thought and deed this weekend, otherwise I would have been overly green with envy.

irishchristine
04-27-2009, 09:38 AM
How cool is that! great photos it is nice to put pics to names!

maxiesmom
04-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Awww, you almost had the UK-apalooza. Glad you got to hook up with a few Shackies at least! Hope your workshop went well.

cindi
04-27-2009, 07:38 PM
yay!! for you ladies! how fun. Great pic too, so nice to see shackies having fun together!
:)

Far North
04-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Sounds like shackies were busy around the world this weekend. I think the funny thing was so many were intense into ink-a-palooza card making, posting in the gallery and the challenge thread we hardly chatted much else on-line. Missed all our talkers...welcome home everyone!

shadoob
04-27-2009, 08:38 PM
What fun! THe picture is great.