PDA

View Full Version : IAP challenges-still time to play and win too!

Far North
04-30-2009, 02:49 PM
If you haven't played one of the Ink-a-palooza challenges yet, this is just a reminder that there is still time to play.

I know many were busy last weekend but there is still another weekend to play! Know if you complete a new card for one challenge and enter you can also enter the door prize particpation drawing...so with the completion of your very 1st challenge card you have a chance at 1 of 4 lovely prizes!

Don't let the fun of these challenges pass you by. Take a look at each by clicking the colorful announcement on the home page and then you will see guidlelines and links to all 15 challenges. Come on...join the fun...you can do it!!!

cindi
04-30-2009, 04:35 PM
these have been super fun! so far I completed 8, and I am aiming to try them all, I'm almost there!
:)

MidwestStamper
04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
I was busy last weekend and have been helping my Mom with some of her health issues, but I've been working on the Challenges when I can and have done 3 so far. They ARE alot of fun and I hope to do more!

limeyscrapper
04-30-2009, 05:39 PM
I only have one to go! WooHoo!
I didn't expect to have so much time for creating, but dh has been busy watching some satellite soccer, leaving me with some free time.
I'm also working on a couple of swaps that I need to get finished too, but it's been a pretty crafty week up to now.

teabear
04-30-2009, 07:12 PM
I'm so glad that you gave us lots of time to play, Jan. I've got quite a few going here and have been enjoying the creative process. I may not get them uploaded until this weekend.

Christie
04-30-2009, 07:14 PM
I've done four so far and hope to play some this weekend too!

suzi_f
04-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Are Shack-a-paloozers allowed to participate??

cindi
04-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Are Shack-a-paloozers allowed to participate??

yes!! everyone is welcome! the more the merrier!
:)

MidwestStamper
04-30-2009, 10:20 PM
I think one of the reasons Ink-a-palooza is running for 10 days is so that the returning Shack-a-palooza gals could take part if they want to! Join right in!

coco_kitty
04-30-2009, 11:51 PM
Hoping to do some this weekend...didn't get a chance to last weekend and this week's not been so conducive to stamping:P

Far North
05-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Great Coco Kitty...jump in for how much works with your schedule!! Glad you can join for some of the fun!