PDA

View Full Version : Ink -a palooza, I'm finished!!

lakeslady
05-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Well I finally think I finished in time and played all the challenges.
There has been some splendid and creative work coming from this, and everyone should be pleased with themselves, especially Jan who made everything possible and cordinated everything too A million thanks Jan.
I hope the Shack Hosts now re instate our creative corner for us.

For everyone that joined my personal challenge of making cards to make people smile, well I couldn't believe the amount of fun cards that have been submitted.
Each and everyone made me laugh or smile, so congratulations on a job well done.

Have not done yours yet???

Well you still have until midnight tonight.........so what are you waiting for ?

ccstampin12
05-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Good for you, Joan!
I haven't noticed if anyone else has done all of the challenges!
Maybe it's a 'Joan' thing since we both did them all!
LOL
Joanie

cindi
05-03-2009, 01:11 PM
congrats!!! I hope to finish up toady as well. I only need 2 or 3 more
:)

HeatherJ
05-03-2009, 02:23 PM
I just finished all of mine, too! That was so much fun and now I have lots of cards one hand! Thanks everyone for all the eye candy in the gallery and making this a fun week.!

Far North
05-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Congratulations Joan and Heather!!! How fun to finish all of them!! You all indeed "are winners".

I have a get well card for Cindi to do yet.

I have thorooughly enjoy the gallery these past 10 days and seeing everyone's wonderful work...it indeed has been a grand time and many thanks to all of you for making it so fun!

suzi_f
05-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Aparrently, this is why I don't do cards! I'm HATING everything I'm doing. From color combos to layout to embelishments. ARGH!!!! I've got 2 more done, 1 I LOATHE & the other is ok but feels too plain. the 3rd is laying on my table & I want to shred it all!!! I maybe be DONE 'cause I'm not doing anymore. Back to ATCs!

TiikkiStars
05-03-2009, 06:28 PM
I know that I won't have a chance to get through them all. I'm still working on my second one! But, I do hope to finish that one up and post it before the midnight deadline! :> In the end though, I've so enjoyed seeing everyones' creativity flourish this week and I'm thrilled that this was a ten day event so that as many people as possible could participate. Maybe I would get more done if I would stop hanging out in the gallery! :>:>:> Thanks again Jan, for putting this all together! :>

:> Karen

teabear
05-03-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm finished. I only skipped one challenge since I can't seem to find the flip flop paper I know is here somewhere. I'm a little created out in a very good way. It was wonderful to create just for the fun of it. Thank you so much Jan for putting it all together. I'm off to put my feet up and read the paper :)