PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Ink-A-Palooza organizers!

scraphappy908
05-04-2009, 08:03 AM
You ladies rock! :notworthy:
The challenges were great and helped inspire many of us. The cards posted in the gallery during the past 10 days have been awesome and everyone who participated did a fantastic job. Also, a hearty congratulations to all the winners in each of the challenges! (I personally added more to my favorites these last few days than I have the entire time I've been a member!)
We have so many very talented ladies that I am so proud to be a part of this crafting community!:wubclub:
Thank you again ladies for creating the challenges and especially to Jan (Far North) for coming up with the idea and organizing the entire event!
Woo Hoo!

ccstampin12
05-04-2009, 08:43 AM
I agree with everything Amy just said!
Thank you for all of your efforts to make this past 10 days feel like we almost got to go to Shack-A-Palooza!
HUGS
Joanie

midnitecreations
05-04-2009, 09:22 AM
It was a fantastic last few days. I'd been watching the parade of cards and couldn't wait to play. It was very inspiring to see such wonderful creations. Thanks so much to all the organizers and to everyone who played and gave the rest of us such eye candy!!

Deborah
05-04-2009, 09:38 AM
You BETCHA...it's been an absolutely FABULOUS event!!!

scraphappy908
05-04-2009, 09:52 AM
It's ladies like you who make this site the best!

teabear
05-04-2009, 09:53 AM
I can't even tell you how much fun I had both hosting and playing. It was wonderful. Hugs all around.

MidwestStamper
05-04-2009, 10:10 AM
This was a great event! It sure kept those of us who stayed home from Shack-a-palooza occupied and posting on the MB!

I was busier than usual this past week, so I didn't get to all of the challenges but I enjoyed the ones that I did do and looking in the Gallery!

cindi
05-04-2009, 10:42 AM
A big thanks to jan, our fearless leader! And to all who participated, As a group we made it a fantastic 10 days!!
yay Shackies!!
now, if your blue beccause it's over..go check out Deborahs post about feeling blue.
:)

Far North
05-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Oh I had the best of times too! I love the creative energy that flows between all of us! Wow nearly 300 challenge posts in 10 days...such wonderful pieces to enjoy and fantastic inspiration!!! Shackies are the best and I have so much fun when we play together...so thanks one and all who made Ink-a-palooza happen!

TiikkiStars
05-04-2009, 11:45 AM
My thank yous to all who made Ink-A-Palooza happen! Thank you to Jan for organizing, thank you to all of our hosts, and thanks to all who participated! :> I've mentioned it before, but I'll got ahead and give a shout out again to all those who were loading the gallergy with such fun creative pieces!!! :>

:> Karen

morgainegeiser
05-14-2009, 10:56 PM
I wanted to say it was great fun and I got a chance to make cards, etc. that I probably never would have.

Also, I got home today and my prize was here - such wonderful stuff - glitter, MS snowman stamp, ribbon, clear stamp - all snowman stuff and I love it all. To whoever contributed to this prize - It is FAB!!!!

Far North
05-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Roxie-so glad you had fun during Ink-a-palooza! Paula Carden was the generous shackie who provided your prize.

ccstampin12
05-15-2009, 08:03 AM
I actually did all but 2 of these wonderful projects.
I don't have the little machine to make that cute book, and for some reason, my butterfly charm has no hole! So, I'll look for a charm to replace it and then I'll be on my way.
I think LSS has the Zutter, but I'll have to check.
THANKS again for all the adorable projects!!!
HUGS
Joanie

Paula Carden
05-15-2009, 09:46 AM
Roxie glad you received your prize, it was great seeing all the creations everyone did. I had fun too. I have that MS snowman punch too and I love it- I hope you will too.