PDA

View Full Version : Ok, we all know I LOVE the shack, but...

Erin K
01-01-2007, 04:12 PM
This is a big what if..

What if when a person's name is there in the post on a forum you could click something to jump right to their gallery? I just thought of this because with the new people sometimes I'd like to see if they have stuff here yet. I like to get to know everyone by personal stories and by their art styles.

Anyhow if that's difficult at all to add then just nevermind. I know you can get to it by going in the member list right?

:)e

lost luggage
01-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Holy smokes...that is an outstanding idea!

Sherry
01-01-2007, 05:39 PM
This is VERY possible to do - I've seen it done on other vbulletin forums. Unfortunately, I am not a vbulletin coder so I cannot code it myself. There once was a hack made for older versions of vbulletin but there is no hack for the most recent version, which is what we have.

If and when the hack becomes available, I will DEFINITELY install it.

mydogstinks2
01-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Wow nice idea Erin! I have know idea what Sherry said:wacko: but sounds like some time in the future it my be possiable! LOL

Swanie78
01-01-2007, 06:35 PM
What if everyone just added a link to their gallery in their siggy?
I just did that so youd only have to click there. But until I get home from vacation (Wed) you wont see anything new added to it. Check at the end of the week ;)

Erin K
01-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Holy cow that's a great idea. I"m gonna do mine in a minute when I get on. I'm not on right now, you just THINK you are seeing me :cool:

Sherry
01-01-2007, 08:11 PM
What if everyone just added a link to their gallery in their siggy?
I just did that so youd only have to click there. But until I get home from vacation (Wed) you wont see anything new added to it. Check at the end of the week ;)

I agree - this is a very good idea! It will definitely do the trick until I can get my hands on the hack/mod.