PDA

View Full Version : I took vacation days today and tomorrow so I could work on my landscaping..........

workin4stamps
05-13-2009, 10:13 AM
I really didn't do ANYTHING last year. I didn't even mulch which is very unlike me!!! We put in a new patio last fall in the back yard, so we added some new landscape areas back there and I have been busy planting some new plants, and transplanting some stuff around. A lot of my stuff is too crowded so it was nice to have someplace to move some of it.

So I took today and tomorrow off to finish it up and get my mulching done. Now today it is suppose to rain all day! LOL. Just my luck! Oh well. Maybe I'll get some stamping in! I got outside at 7:30 this morning to finish up what I needed to do before the rain started. So now I really just need to mulch. Tomorrow it is not suppose to rain after the morning hours so I should be able to finish it I hope.

I am so glad that my yard will look half way decent this year!!!

cindi
05-13-2009, 10:47 AM
good for you!! I love to play with plants this time of year and reap teh satisfaction all summer! We bought 3 flowering vines yesterday to plant by our chain link fence so hopefully soon we will get some privacy from them and beauty as well. Enjoy your day
:)

MidwestStamper
05-13-2009, 06:01 PM
I'm just itching to get into my garden too! I've got a bunch of plants but it might be too early to plant them yet.

shadoob
05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Just hearing about your plans makes ME feel calmer....enjoy.....there's nothing like playing the dirt.

mydogstinks2
05-13-2009, 06:44 PM
I need to start getting some things done around here too.

maxiesmom
05-13-2009, 07:22 PM
You have sure been busy with the gardening! Hope the rain goes away and you can get all your mulch down.

spredbirds
05-14-2009, 05:39 PM
I love to get dirty in the landscaping ... hopefully this rain won't hurt your plans!