PDA

View Full Version : We are stamping this morning..anyone else?

stampinmom3
05-16-2009, 08:06 AM
My stamp club girls are coming over this morning from 10-12. I just went to town and got donuts, buns, yogurt, oj and some yummy coffee creamers. I am ready to roll! We are making two cards and a gift card holder. Anyone else stamping today?

CharityHand
05-16-2009, 08:46 AM
I might this afternoon. I stamp upstairs in our bonus room, which also doubles as the kid's playroom. Right now it looks like a bomb exploded up there so I might not venture up there. I really don't feel like cleaning today! Have fun!!!

I do have a club night next Friday, but I would like to build up my stock of birthday cards. I've been handing those out like candy lately.

iloveflipflops
05-16-2009, 09:06 AM
I am going to a Copic marker class at the stamp store. Does that count? :) Have fun with your girlfriends.

shadoob
05-16-2009, 09:53 AM
I want to.....and I may if I get a chance. I finished an ATC swap last night and started on my scripture swap. I'm actually happy with my scripture swap (first time EVER so I want to go and finish it.....have a great day everyone!

oBiteMeHere
05-16-2009, 11:56 AM
My mom has a booth at a craft fair today - so I am going to go help her. But I am taking along some cards to work on. :)
Have fun with the girls!

tammym
05-16-2009, 12:04 PM
That sounds so fun Kim!! I live in a podunk little town so we don't have anything fun like that. I don't even know anyone in town that does crafty stuff!

teabear
05-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Everyone has such fun stamping days planned. Hubby is working overtime today for the Relay for Life event, so I'm working up some samples for my next classes. Playing with alcohol ink and game pieces to make some jewelry.

lakeslady
05-16-2009, 12:26 PM
My DH goers back on duty at the hospital tonight, even though he is celebrating his 60th birthday today. So that leaves me free to venture into my craft room for a few hours whilst he hands out and shares jellybabies with the nurses on nightduty too.
Dont you think he is a big old softie??? But I love him to bits.