PDA

View Full Version : House Mouse Question...

Mrs. Fence
05-18-2009, 07:11 AM
Does anyone know if House Mouse discontinues their stamps each year? A friend wants to send cards in for publication, but isn't sure if her HM stamps have been discontinued. She is using the ones with the gingerbread house and the other is the one with the mouse painting candy canes. Thanks...:cute:

Artyfarty
05-18-2009, 08:24 AM
they do retire stamps but not often so I think as long as it available on their website she fine to submit... you can check for the stamp here under xmas stamps
http://www.house-mouse.com/cgi-bin/stamps.cgi?cmd=search&type=&mouse=&page=3&stock=Christmas+Holiday&count=12

Mrs. Fence
05-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks, Sue. I think I spied one of her stamps on the site. Not sure about the other one, but I sent her the link so she could check. :)

Nancy
05-18-2009, 11:07 AM
I have so many house mouse stamps and bought one where the picture on the block was not the same as the rubber mount and when I asked them about it. It had a mouse and a blackboard, but the blackboard wasnt there. They answered that was the way it was done. So I quit buying them. - Nancy

Sandy
05-21-2009, 04:21 AM
Nancy, which site was that at, as I am interested in the House Mouse stamps, and just starting to buy them. We do not have a place here where I live to be able to buy them, so I have to buy them online. Thanks for your help-Sandy