PDA

View Full Version : A RAK from Teresa

lakeslady
05-18-2009, 10:53 AM
Isn't life good, and aren't Shack friends wonderful?

It isn't my birthday and as far as I know Teresa is not my secret sister, and I have not won a prize, so when this package arrived today I was speechless.
On hindsight I remember tesschap saying she would send me a mail box to decorate when I tried to fool the two British Sues that their mail box had been delivered to me. However it had completely left my mind so this was a georgeous surprise.
Not only did she send me A mail box to decorate, she sent me three in pink, red and white, how lucky am I?
Besides the mail boxes there was six packets of clear stamps, some stick on butterflies, a chipboard book and shaped papers, a georgeous butterfly covered journal AND a beautiful card.
Best of all was a lovely angel pin , and the angel was holding a banner with the word friend on it!!:wubclub:
Teresa I am honoured to be your friend, and I am absolutely delighted with the surprise RAK you sent me. Thank you for your kindness and generosity which is truly appreciated.
Hugs hugs Joan:spinny:

tesschap
05-21-2009, 06:41 AM
Isn't life good, and aren't Shack friends wonderful?

It isn't my birthday and as far as I know Teresa is not my secret sister, and I have not won a prize, so when this package arrived today I was speechless.
On hindsight I remember tesschap saying she would send me a mail box to decorate when I tried to fool the two British Sues that their mail box had been delivered to me. However it had completely left my mind so this was a georgeous surprise.
Not only did she send me A mail box to decorate, she sent me three in pink, red and white, how lucky am I?
Besides the mail boxes there was six packets of clear stamps, some stick on butterflies, a chipboard book and shaped papers, a georgeous butterfly covered journal AND a beautiful card.
Best of all was a lovely angel pin , and the angel was holding a banner with the word friend on it!!:wubclub:
Teresa I am honoured to be your friend, and I am absolutely delighted with the surprise RAK you sent me. Thank you for your kindness and generosity which is truly appreciated.
Hugs hugs Joan:spinny:

Joan,

I'm so happy that you received my package. I have the beautiful calendar that you made me as a Pay It Forward gift and for months I've been trying to figure out what I could to for you. When you posted that the mailbox could be diverted to you I decided to send you a few of your own :) I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Thanks so much for your kind words. My friendships here at the Shack are priceless. That's for being such a wonderful treasured friend.

Hugs,

Teresa

Artyfarty
05-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Oh how wonderful and thoughtful.......Teresa you are a gem of a shackie...enjoy your rak Joan xxx