PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mail Monday!

Far North
05-19-2009, 09:52 AM
I got so many fabulous mail goodies today! I think the post office is holding our real mail until Mondays LOL. The flood continues to bring several cards of thanks for coordinating Ink-a-palooza and my mailbox overflows with joy!! I know you have seen these wonderful masterpieces in the gallery but oh what a special pleasure to recieve the real thing in the mailbox! A big thanks and inky hugs are sent back to each and every one of you!

Joan/Lakeslady-not only did she send me the prize for her challenge including a huge envelope filled with stamps, surprises and a lovely card but then today I received the lovely card she made that included foil embossing. .Oh such a beautiful collage! Many thanks for taking time out before your get away trip to put together such special treasures!

Joanie/ccstampin12-I received the lovely friendship card that Joanie made with her new stamp set I sent after her questions about how I made a challenge card. You are most welcome...Enjoy!

Pam/smileycollector-sent a beautiful card of thanks with a little surprise tucked in! This distress background on the card is wonderful! And o-o-o what fabulous ribbon!

Sarah/loobylou-while this is another "blues card" the colors are totally yummy beautiful background colors. I love you shadow cuts of the heart, the embossing tucked inside and the beautiful wings!

Gerri/olika-what a Happy blues card! Flowers and leaves will keep me smiling every time! And some beautiful bling inside too!

Tami/teabear-I just love your distress sample…those springtime colors jump off the paper and such beautiful embellishments! Thanks for your wonderful surprise.

Many, many thanks for all the smiles each of you sent!

lakeslady
05-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Considering all the work you did on our behalf for Ink-a-palooza, I am just delighted your mailbox is so full of appreciation Jan.
Still you know there is another way to look at your gifts,says lakeslady tongue in cheek.............." can we please bribe you to run another wonderful few days of fun for us, in the not too distant future?" ROFL

I would be very happy to help you.

teabear
05-19-2009, 01:38 PM
So glad your mailbox is full of love. You are always so thoughtful to all of us, it's nice to know you are on the receiving end. Enjoy your new inspiration and goodies, Jan.

Far North
05-19-2009, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=lakeslady;301459]Still you know there is another way to look at your gifts,says lakeslady tongue in cheek.............." can we please bribe you to run another wonderful few days of fun for us, in the not too distant future?" ROFL

Oh Joan--you are always so great with the humor! You had me bursting out loud before I got to the end of your line! But truly all the supportive hands helping with the event truly made it fun to coordinate. Like you, I hope the Shack Hosts appoint a creative team SOON! Keeping our fingers crossed!

olika
05-22-2009, 08:17 AM
You most certainly deserve everything! You've done so much! Glad my card made it ok! :)