>
>
OMG!!!!

tojoco
05-20-2009, 12:23 AM
I am so happy!

iloveflipflops
05-20-2009, 05:55 AM
Who won? I missed it!!! I was pulling for Shawn Johnson. I just love her!!!

Vintagegal
05-20-2009, 06:40 AM
Sherri....Did you DVR it? It'll be all over the news this morning. I'd tune into your local ABC channel.

emmcee
05-20-2009, 06:41 AM
I was very surprised that she won. I was pulling for Gilles & Cheryl. And the new dancer, I was really wanting that really tall thin man, Maya I think is his name. He looks like his pants size is 28 x 36! But he can dance....and so gorgeous.

maxiesmom
05-20-2009, 08:03 AM
I couldn't really be disappointed in any of the 3 finalists, they were all good. I was disappointed in the freestyles, I expected more. I really thought Gilles was going to win, he seemed to be the judges favorite. Sounds like it was all super close so in a way he did win too, just not official like!
I am glad Mayo did NOT win though, even though he is a great dancer that freakish smile was very odd and off putting. I couldn't have handled seeing it week after week. He may end up getting in some day anyway.

logcabincreations
05-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Gilles was my pick although I liked them all. I'm not surprised at the winner though.

cecescraps
05-20-2009, 09:45 AM
I think Shawn's freestyle was the best and she is just so adorable~ I'm glad she won. I thought all 3 of them were outstanding and any of them could have won previous seasons when the talent wasn't as good. :)

dancing queen
05-20-2009, 10:16 AM
I wanted Gilles to win, but not disappointed that it was Shawn. Did any of you hear that Gilles has been picked up by ABC and will have a role in next year's "Brothers and Sisters"? I can't wait! He's so easy to look at...

GrammaStamper
05-20-2009, 10:52 AM
I was impressed by all of the finalists. Shawn is adorable, Melissa is gorgeous and a natural and, Gilles, well what can a girl say about Gilles!!

I didn't think much of the roast, it's not my style of humour and was glad to hear the football guy say, "be careful" when it was his turn to be roasted.

TiikkiStars
05-22-2009, 12:28 PM
I couldn't stand the roast.....thought most of the comments weren't funny, but rather mean. Barb, I agree and was glad L.T. told him to be careful. :>

I thought all three of them were great overall, wasn't thrilled with the freestyle (which I usually love), and did think Gilles was who the judges favored. But, I was happy with any of them winning.

Just watched So You Think You Can Dance last night and Love that show!! (Probably because I CANNNOT dance! :>)

:> Karen

LaurieU
05-22-2009, 05:56 PM
I thought it was the freestyle dance that won it for Shawn! Gilles was awesome and very talented and sooo easy to look at! If his freestyle dance was about him, instead of Cheryl, he would have won hands down! jmho!