PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard of a home party company called

logcabincreations
05-21-2009, 12:11 PM
Tasteful Treasures, Inc.? Today I was at the post office picking up mail for the office, and I see a car with a sign on the door "Tasteful Treasures by Tina" so I asked her if it was anything like Pampered Chef and she said....

uh...no....it's ROMANCE ENHANCEMENTS....:embarrassed: She hosts bachelorette parties.

But I asked for a catalog and let me just say....after looking at it......OMG.......in the shredder it goes.

jazzypurple853
05-21-2009, 12:19 PM
I have never heard this. I can only imagine what is in the catalog.

cindi
05-21-2009, 12:25 PM
I have been to a couple "adult " toy parties, not sure if it was this same company though. Are you gonna host a party??
lol
:)

logcabincreations
05-21-2009, 12:29 PM
I have been to a couple "adult " toy parties, not sure if it was this same company though. Are you gonna host a party?? Lol :)

NO WAY....LOL :laugh: Some of those "toys" looked very complicated..ROFL

cindi
05-21-2009, 12:31 PM
ROTFL!!!!
did you show your hubby?
:goofy:

logcabincreations
05-21-2009, 12:35 PM
ROTFL!!!!
did you show your hubby?
:goofy:

Nope..I'm at work and the catty has been eaten by the shredder...lol

My hubby would have loved it though I'm sure...after all he is a male :biglaugh:

cindi
05-21-2009, 12:38 PM
yes, unlike a stamping catty, I'm sure he would have said "order whatever you want, hon" lol
:skeptical:

logcabincreations
05-21-2009, 12:39 PM
yes, unlike a stamping catty, I'm sure he would have said "order whatever you want, hon" lol :skeptical:

That's hilarious...some of those fruity gels maybe

jazzypurple853
05-21-2009, 12:48 PM
You guys are too funny!

cecescraps
05-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Y'all made me laugh out loud!! Jan, I would have LOVED to have seen your face when you were looking through the catalog! I've never heard of this company and never been to a party~ what am I missing out on Jan??? :)

logcabincreations
05-21-2009, 01:05 PM
well, they have a website: www.tastefultreasures.com ... if you want to look...lol

kerry
05-22-2009, 11:51 PM
That reminds me of when I was little and lived in Maine. My dad was on deployment and my Mom had some of her military wives over one night for a "party". My mom told us to stay upstairs while the party was going on but we sneaked to the staircase to watch a very....well, interesting runway show (with real people modeling intimate, intimate, intimate apparel). Shame on me right? What a memory!

Kerry

mydogstinks2
05-23-2009, 07:50 AM
LOL as soon as I read this post I laughed so hard!! After meeting you I know this is NOT the kind of home party for you!

I can totally see your face when you opened that catty!! LOL

Plus I need to add:

This is NOT the kind of home party for me either!! LOL

maxiesmom
05-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Oh Jan, this was a good one. I too can just see your face! I was going to say that it was probably like Tastefully simple, guess I was WRONG!! My former SIL used to sell Pure Romance and my friend and I had a joint party to help her out. Oh my is right!

workin4stamps
05-23-2009, 12:11 PM
A girl that I used to work with sold Pure Romance as a second job. One day she brought one of her catalogs to work and had it sitting in her window (out of view of customers of course!)

One of our co-workers Tom who is in his 50's came back and happened to pick it up and just started flipping through it (not knowing what it was!) He comes across something and says "Ride 'Em Cowgirl?" with this strange look on his face. Then as soon as he realized WHAT he was seeing......... LOL!!! His face turned beet red. It was pretty funny. I'm not sure he's ever picked up any of our reading material again!!

Vintagegal
05-23-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry. I busted out laughing. Poor Jan. Not your cup-o-tea, I'm sure.

Vintagegal
05-23-2009, 08:22 PM
that reminds me of when i was little and lived in maine. My dad was on deployment and my mom had some of her military wives over one night for a "party". My mom told us to stay upstairs while the party was going on but we sneaked to the staircase to watch a very....well, interesting runway show (with real people modeling intimate, intimate, intimate apparel). Shame on me right? What a memory!

Kerry

rofl!!!!!!

Deborah
05-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh come ON Jan...y'only live once...have a virtual party...get the sales and the benefits...we'll all chip in..."interesting" site. By the way...what's "sex?" :wideeyed: I THINK I remember it...:D