PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling like a bit jerk tonight. :(

Erin K
01-01-2007, 11:03 PM
I snapped at my kids when they were just tired and fussy. (thank heavens I did be sweet to them before bed or I'd have to wake them up and apologize, which they'd just be mad about because they are only babies see them in the photos)
Then I tried to make a joke with Sherri and totally blew it so it looked like I was yelling at her too and I think she's gonna hate me forever or at least for one night
Then Tonii called me and I only talked for like 5 minutes because Brian and I were watching a movie and the movie sucked anyhow so I should have blown off the movie and chatted all night. (Which Tonii and I are prone to doing)

And I was so depressed and disapointed with myself I ate half a chocolate bar and I don't even like chocolate. Oh and I told Brian that I hate rasberry, which I do, but his mom had gotten me a rasberry bar so it was like I was saying I hated her gift. I just suck tonight.

:( Maybe I should go in time out.

teabear
01-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Erin, so sorry you are having a crummy night. Maybe after a good night of sleep you will feel better. We all have our off moments.

LinzyD
01-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Everyone has those days...no one can be perfectly pleasant and smiling all of the time (okay...except maybe smileycollecter :) ). It will get better... :)
No one is mad at you and I'm sure Sherri will forgive you right away...she was probably not upset to begin with! :)
Linzy

shuggy
01-01-2007, 11:38 PM
it's okay erin. we can't be happy and nice 24/7. tomorrow will be better.

Erin K
01-02-2007, 12:22 AM
BTW I'm feeling like a BIG jerk, not a bit one, I'm not sure what a bit one is...

iloveflipflops
01-02-2007, 05:59 AM
Oh Erin. I am not mad at you. I still love ya!!! (Does this make you feel much better?) ha ha

Deborah
01-02-2007, 07:04 AM
Ooooohhh Erin, be kind to yourself! Mum-ing two little ones is a LOT of work, you have a divine RIGHT to be snappy sometimes. I know today will be better for you.

mydogstinks2
01-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Erin!! You are NOT a big jerk!! Even you can't be sweet and wonderful ALL the time!

toao
01-02-2007, 08:37 AM
So you're not Mary Poppins....BIG deal. hahaha
We all have those moments too, so don't beat yourself up over it. Just give the kids and Brian extra hugs and kisses tomorrow.

Mary (Rogers, not Poppins)

My3Ds
01-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Here's a hug ((( :) )))

Erin K
01-02-2007, 10:12 AM
I feel better today. I did have a dream though that Sherri never forgave me and we both stayed on the board but it was this huge issue and we wouldn't post on the same threads or look at each other's cards or anything. It stunk.

Anyhow I feel better today and I think I'm gonna take my boys out for a big walk in a bit. We need to get out of this house and get some air.

RedfoxPrints
01-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself! We all have those days. ;)

lisaguyon
01-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Erin-

I hope your day is going better. Big HUGS...lisa

Caboverde1
01-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey E...I could never be mad at you! If your busy...Ill just call back! Sorry the movie sucked...I'll call soon!
Tonii