PDA

View Full Version : Viva Las Vegastamps...THANK YOU!!!

ccstampin12
06-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Finally, I have been able to get to my craft room and produce some cards using my totally adorable stamps that I won from the May Bingo Game! Viva Las Vegastamps are so different, and I had such a fun time looking through the website. I had a list a mile long for my wish list, but decided on just 3 this time.
I had a question :wacko: and Wayne, the owner, and Stampo, here on the Shack, personally answered it.:jiggy:
The package arrived very quickly and the stamps were lovingly packed with tissue and padding.
Then, comes the fun part!
These stamps are fool proof! They are so well cut the ink goes on evenly and they stamp like a dream...I only had to stamp my little girl once to get a good image, and the sentiments were the same way!
THANK YOU so much for these great stamps!:notworthy:
Oh, and go check out my GALLERY to see what I created with the new treasures!
HUGS from afar~:195:
Joanie

lucy04kitties
06-01-2009, 11:44 AM
I met Wayne when I visited his store in Vegas. He was very helpful. He is a huge animal lover. I enjoyed meeting all of his kitties and white dogs, as well as Wayne.

Vicki

cindi
06-01-2009, 05:24 PM
thast a very cute image!!!! How nice to hear what high quality their stamps are. Congrats again on your win
:)

Stampo
06-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Great cards... I love seeing my stamps being used... being a stamper myself, I hated when I'd buy a stamp with shallow etching so I go for the deepest I can get and I cut and cushion every piece of rubber myself as that's the most important part of the stamp in my opinion... and as far as my being "huge", yes I am. LOL

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/funny-pictures-cat-has-suction-cups.jpg