PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

kamperstampr
01-02-2007, 06:07 AM
I have been lurking in the background for a few weeks, watching the goings-on here. I have been on a couple other boards and it seems all they want to do is bicker and argue. THat isnt what I am looking for. This board definetly seems to be different in that respect.
I am Barbra Byrnes, a stamper of over 10 years. My style of stamping has changed alot over the years but not my love of stamping. I pretty much dabble in all sorts of stamping, with realistic, florals, scenic, and elegant my favorite things to do.
I am married to Jack, for 41 years, we have 4 kids, all on thier own, 5 grandchildren ranging in age from 2-18. We live with one very naughty spoiled-rotten Jack Russell Terrier.
Looking forward to meeting lots of new stamping friends here at the Shack. Love the board.
Hugs from the kamperstampr
Barbra Byrnes
[email protected]
www.barbrasrubberroom.com

Sherry
01-02-2007, 06:25 AM
Hiya Barbra,

I'm so glad that you have decided to come out of lurkdome :D

Because of the drama associated with most forums, I have decided to enforce on very important rule at The Stamp Shack. Defamation of character and/or personal public attacks will result in immediate banning. I want everyone to feel at ease here and to feel that they can express their opinions without starting World War III. If we feel that a thread is going in that direction, we will take every action to either close the thread or delete it before it gets too out of hand.

Anyhoo, I'm Sherry and I reside in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been married to my high-school sweetheart, Roy, for 15 years. We have two kiddies, Travis (12) and Jenna (4), and a new puppy, Lincoln.

I look forward to getting to know you better, Barb, and I hope that you will post some of your creations in our gallery!

Cheers!

iloveflipflops
01-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Welcome!! I am Sherri from NC. You will love it here!!! Glad to meet you.

Deborah
01-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Hi Barbara! WELCOME! So glad you decided to come out of hiding!

inkinupstamps
01-02-2007, 07:05 AM
Welcome aboard the Stamp Shack! I hope you've find it as wonderful of a place to chat, swap and create as we do! :nod:

ayah
01-02-2007, 07:15 AM
Welcome Barbara, I'm pretty new myself, but finding this board a nice place to come to.

LinzyD
01-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Nice to meet you! :winks:
You'll love it here!
Linzy

shuggy
01-02-2007, 09:10 AM
welcome to the shack, barbara! nice to have you here. it is a great group. if we ever bicker, it's usually in good fun!!

GrammaStamper
01-02-2007, 09:21 AM
A warm welcome to Barb, from Barb in Northern Ontario. I love it here and hope you will, too!

ctmhgirl
01-02-2007, 10:02 AM
It is nice to meet you Barbara. This is a nice board.

ellie
01-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I am pretty new here also. Glad to have you! Ellie from NC

teabear
01-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the shack. I'm Tami from CA, and it is really fun & creative here.

Swanie78
01-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Glad you joined us Barbara :spinny:

juliej
01-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Hi barbara, Your name is so familar but I don't know why welcome. I am new too