PDA

View Full Version : Rearranging Stamp Corner

shurlyjean
10-22-2006, 10:02 AM
I am contemplating rearrange my stamp corner..... Turning it 90 degrees... This way it won't be in the center of the room so much. I have a nice desk, a couple of rolling drawer sets, TV tray and a wooden two drawer holder....

We shall see when this gets done.
:o
Shirley

shurlyjean
10-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Now I am playing with the "quick reply" to see how it works.

S

cindi
10-22-2006, 10:41 AM
something with mine!! Let us know how you make out with yours!

Erin K
10-22-2006, 04:24 PM
I'll tell ya the best thing I ever did was turn my desk so I don't face the wall. I have my back to the wall now and it's great. I can converse with my DH, watch out for kids, or watch TV, I feel like a part of the real world. I can look out a window too.

Let us know what you decide.

E

shurlyjean
10-23-2006, 07:56 AM
The area looks a lot better. I did sort through returned swaps, need a bin for these they tend to pile up until sorting day, when ever that might be.

I can see the TV better.... need to multi-task while I work. All my supplies are with-in easy reach except for the stamps. They are on a book shelf, but I get what I need then put them back. ;) ;)

S

MidwestStamper
10-23-2006, 08:35 AM
I've been slowly taking over one end of our Den. I like being down there because I'm still part of the family while we watch TV or work on jigsaw puzzles etc. Our laundry room is also just a few steps away, so I can be working on that too. I love to multi-task, when it includes stamping!