PDA

View Full Version : How do I not have a pink inkpad!

Christie
06-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Here I am playing away and needed to stamp something in pink. I go to find a pink inkpad only to discover I don't own one!!! :eek: I have a magenta but that's not the same. I need a regular pink one. How did that happen!! LOL!!! I guess I"ll have to wait until HL puts their inkpads on sale and go get myself one!

suzi_f
06-05-2009, 05:10 PM
How can you not have pink?? You're a GIRL!! LOL In the beginning of my stamp obsession, I bought about tons of pink trying to get the right color. I finally found the one I LOVE, SU Romance! Not too dark, not too light, PERFECT!!! So, they discontinue it. And, I didn't manage a reinker before it went. WHAAAAAAA! Hmm, should I get the pink piourette before it disappers???

Christie
06-05-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm too cheap to pay full price for anything!!

dancing queen
06-05-2009, 08:34 PM
I have been buying pink stamp pads for years... some too bright, some too dull... haven't found the right one yet. I (guess) that's better than having none at all???

loobylou
06-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Pink is one of the hardest colours to match up I think. I cannot believe you don't have at least one. I would recommend buying a few small cubes of pink until you get the one you want,

mjbonoan
06-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Christie... print out a coupon and go get it... I do that all the time, well every time I go to Laredo... at least a couple of times a week!!!

this one's for Hobby Lobby

http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm?page=2

this one's for Michael's
http://img.dealspl.us/images/coupon/1244052441_1461.jpg

teabear
06-06-2009, 01:27 PM
I agree that pink is a tough color to get right. I've bought a ton of them and I'm not even a fan of pink. LOL!

Darleneh710
06-06-2009, 02:00 PM
How can you not have pink?? You're a GIRL!! LOL In the beginning of my stamp obsession, I bought about tons of pink trying to get the right color. I finally found the one I LOVE, SU Romance! Not too dark, not too light, PERFECT!!! So, they discontinue it. And, I didn't manage a reinker before it went. WHAAAAAAA! Hmm, should I get the pink piourette before it disappers???

I agree, Suzi! How do you not have a PINK ink pad, Christie LOL...jus kiddin...I have a bunch too...I love PINk~