PDA

View Full Version : Ok ladies ... today is day 1 of our exercising ...

iloveflipflops
01-02-2007, 10:48 AM
I just walked 35 minutes and it felt great!!!! I took Ladybug with me and now she is conked out from pure exhaustion!!!

We saw llamas, a camel, deer, horses, mini donkeys ..... all at the farm up the street. HA

It was a crisp 44 degrees and plenty of sunshine.

Now get going and walk, ride your bike, do whatever ... but get moving!!

We have to move to lose. That is my motto of the day!!!!

Do i sound like a drill sargent????

inkinupstamps
01-02-2007, 10:49 AM
I think your motto is going to be my new montra! You've got to move to lose! You've got to move to lose! You've got to move to lose!!:D

Sherry
01-02-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm trying to move, ladies, but I've got this HUGE bruise on my butt cheek from my fall down the stairs last night. It hurts me to move today. But I'm gonna move in 2 minutes - gotta take my son to the library.

I love your motto, Sherri!

lisaguyon
01-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Love the motto....I am putting it on my computer and on my exercise journal....gotta move to lose...gotta move to lose....gotta move to lose...gotta move to lose. lisa

Erin K
01-02-2007, 12:49 PM
I did it. I pushed the stroller for half an hour. I saw houses and cars, it's trash day so I saw trash... And a friendly kitty walked with us

iloveflipflops
01-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Its trash day too for me so I also saw alot of trash cans running over. Too funny Erin!

Erin K
01-02-2007, 02:37 PM
5 fishtanks out there! I was amazed by that! Apparently one week after Christmas is the traditional "get rid of your fish" holiday. I didn't know that. I only went around a small neighborhood too, It was literally like one in 10 houses was throwing out a fish tank. Oh and someone had a little kid table and chair and I really want one of those, but I didn't get it out of their trash. I resisted the Samford and Son temptation.

Spartymom
01-02-2007, 02:55 PM
I just walked too. I walked to pick up dd's at a friends house and had them walk back with me. It's about 1 mile round trip. It did feel great. The crisp air...Breathe..Kim

justbusyscrappin
01-02-2007, 03:29 PM
exercise journal ... tell me about that?
becky

tojoco
01-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Does walking around stores count as exercising? hehehe I had to run a lot of errands today since we were away BUT I think I was really good when DS and I stopped at Perkins for breakfast and I ordered oatmeal and fresh fruit. That is healthy eating, isn't it? I'm trying to eat healthier starting today until I can join WW and then try to follow their plan.

moosemama
01-02-2007, 04:36 PM
good for all you ladies-keep it up! The weather today has been wonderful for walking!

ellie
01-02-2007, 04:41 PM
I walked today too...about 25 minutes. My goal is to be able to walk up the hill and still breathe!

cindi
01-02-2007, 04:42 PM
we were thinking alike today!
I got up & did both pilates and my aerobic weight training video!!:twitcy:
Hope I'm not lame tomorrow, usually I do oner or the other!!:spinny:
Any way I love the move to lose thing!!!
:)

lost luggage
01-02-2007, 05:34 PM
5 fishtanks out there! I was amazed by that! Apparently one week after Christmas is the traditional "get rid of your fish" holiday. I didn't know that. I only went around a small neighborhood too, It was literally like one in 10 houses was throwing out a fish tank. Oh and someone had a little kid table and chair and I really want one of those, but I didn't get it out of their trash. I resisted the Samford and Son temptation.

lol "Sanford"

I went too. Put me down for 50 minutes. It is really out of the normal windy here...make that 55 since I had to push harder. :nah: Alllrrriiigghhhttt....

workin4stamps
01-02-2007, 06:38 PM
I went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine, 10 minutes on the treadmill, and 30 minutes of various weight machines.

:-)
Traci

iloveflipflops
01-02-2007, 07:26 PM
WOW Traci. I am TIRED just reading your note. You go girl!!

BeckyButtshaw
01-02-2007, 10:05 PM
No walking for me-too much stinkin' snow everywhere! BUT, we did go to aerobics for an hour tonight.

LittleSeaOtter
01-03-2007, 08:29 AM
I had a pretty decent workout at Curves last night.