PDA

View Full Version : I am thinking I may try this ....

iloveflipflops
01-02-2007, 10:59 AM
In addition to doing Weight Watchers, I am thinking I could do the special k for breakfast and lunch also.

I figured out its 3.5 points for breakfast and 3.5 points for lunch so that would be 7 points and leave me with 15 points for dinner. My main problem is I eat too much before dinner and have no points left for dinner and I am only allowed 21 points a day (22 points a day if i walk 30 minutes).

So is anyone else going to try this????

cindi
01-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I was just heading to the kitchen to make 0 point soup.
I, like you would like to eat less points during the day.
But, for me, I'd rather eat soup than cereal, of course in warm weather that will totally change!!
:)

inkinupstamps
01-02-2007, 11:10 AM
I have to agree with Cindi on this. Besides, just eating cereal (points or no points) for two of your meals during the day isn't a very balanced diet.

ccstampin12
01-02-2007, 11:11 AM
I usually eat fat free yogurt that's 2 points
Maybe a salad with FF dressing that's 1 point
Maybe 1 reduced fat graham cracker that's 1 point
4 point lunch.
Maybe I'll add some blueberries or raspberries, but never enough to add even a half point.
Just what I do that I enjoy.
ME:winks:

My3Ds
01-02-2007, 11:45 AM
I started the Special K plan a few days ago. We'll see how long I last and how much, if any, it works.

Christie
01-02-2007, 11:57 AM
It seems that you would get tired of eating cereal after a while. Maybe you should do it just a coupld days a week and on the other days eat something else. You don't want to get burned out on it!!

Erin K
01-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Maybe just don't do it every day? I mean if you just LOVE ceral I guess..Do you not like the 0 point soup? I'm doing a carnation instant breakfast for breakfast (I love them and they help my sweet cravings) Then either 0 point soup or a low point frozen meal or something else like 5 points or less for lunch, then dinner I can have whatever. I'm about to loose all those extra points I get for nursing Ethan by the way, he's been eating more solids. :(