PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from IL

Jenn D
01-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Hello! I am Jenn, a 31 year-old SAHM to 2 boys, ages 3 1/2 and 1! I am also a wife of 5 years and a rubber stamp addict. I am also a fairly new SU Demo. When I have a free minute I am either playing with Paint Shop Pro and creating new digital graphics or I am starting on a new stamping project. I am glad to have stumbled across this site!

Jenn

toao
01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Well Hello Jen and welcome. Looks like we have some things in common.
I'm Mary, I'm from Florida. I'm 34, a SAHM of 1 daughter who is 5, I'm also a SU rep. I love scrapbooking and stamping and photography.

Best of luck on your new stamping project. Hope to chat with you soon!

Mary

juliej
01-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi Jenn I am new too, I am also a sahm but all my kids are in school.lol

suzi_f
01-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Welcome Jenn. Where in IL are you. I'm downstate, near StL. You're gonna love it here!!!

Erin K
01-02-2007, 04:33 PM
I can't imagine you find many spare minutes! I'm a stay at home mom too, my boys are 7 months and 20 months (see them in the pics?) I'm a TAC demo. I'm glad you found us.

moosemama
01-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Welcome Jenn-you will like this site!

tojoco
01-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the Shack. You'll love all the friendliness and creativity here. I'm Joanne from Tennessee and hope to chat more with you soon.

cindi
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm Cindi from Maine. I love to paper craft & buy stamps...
Shhhh, don't tell df! LOL
I am the proud mama of my 2 furbabies. It's nice to meet ya!!
:)

jdpisces
01-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Hi Jenn! Welcome to the shack! So nice to "meet" you!

Where in IL do you live? I am from Batavia (fox valley area).

Jenn D
01-03-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't know where I find spare time either. LOL! Usually nap time for the baby and I let my older son watch a Baby Einstein video. I do know that my cleaning schedule has fallen to the wayside. :oops:

I am 50 miles south of Chicago, Kankakee county to be more precise. I know Batavia well as I grew up in the Wheaton area. I'm not as familiar with the southern part of the state, as I consider Kankakee county to be southern IL *snickers*. My husbands family originally came from Mascoutah so they laugh but they say people from the Chicago area think anything South of I-80 is South.

Thanks again for the warm welcome! I hope I didn't miss responding to anyone.

ctmhgirl
01-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Hello, I live in central Il. I just joined this board a few days ago. It is a really nice board. I am a CTMH consultant, which makes me a WAHM in my opinion. :)

lisaguyon
01-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Welcome to our group. Hope aboard and join right in. You will love it here. I am Lisa, mother to 5 wonderful young men and married to my soul mate for 18 years. Lisa

Jenn D
01-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Hello, I live in central Il. I just joined this board a few days ago. It is a really nice board. I am a CTMH consultant, which makes me a WAHM in my opinion. :)

I'm a lived in the Peoria area for a while. Are you around that area? I guess I can call myself a WAHM now too. I never thought of that. So I can tell my DH that I work 2 jobs, so I should have more "me time" LOL!

stampcrazyjulie
01-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Welcome to The Shack! :) I am Julie from Utah. I am a WAHM (SAHM) of 4 cute kiddos....11 months to 6 1/2 years old. I am a definite Stamper but I am also into Scrapbooking & Altering Stuff. You will love it here! :)

ctmhgirl
01-04-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm a lived in the Peoria area for a while. Are you around that area? I guess I can call myself a WAHM now too. I never thought of that. So I can tell my DH that I work 2 jobs, so I should have more "me time" LOL!

I live in Shelbyville, Il. It is about two hours I think from Peoria.