PDA

View Full Version : An Update and Thank You ...

cecescraps
06-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Well, it's been a crazy 3 weeks since DH (not!) told me about the affair. Our house here closes on July 7th and I close on the house I'm buying in SC on July 8th. The movers will be here bright and early TOMORROW morning! It will take them 3 days to pack our "stuff" and 2 days to load the truck. Patrick flies to Fort Myers, Fl on the 3rd. Just an FYI~ I want his life~ a week in New York City, now a week in Fl and then, we go to the Atlantis resort in the Bahama's the first week of Aug. to celebrate his 18th b-day. Anyway, back to me, so Merritt, Cooper (the dog) & I should be on the road to SC on Mon., get there on Tues., close on the house on Wed. and they will deliver our stuff on Thurs and Fri. Patrick and his gf will be driving his car from chicago to SC on the 11th so, please keep them in your prayers and me too cause I will be a nervous wreck. Then, Patrick has Orientation at Clemson on Mon. & Tues. (13th & 14th). Thanks goodness I'm so busy~ keeps me from breaking down I'm sure.

PLEASE know that every card, e-mail, pm and text (thanks Sherri) have touched my heart and your prayers have truly been keeping the kids and I going. It's not easy but, I keep telling them "we will be okay!"

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all of your kindness. You ladies are the BESTEST!!

Far North
06-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Thanks for taking a moment to keep us posted! Wow, you have one busy schedule! Sending you good thoughts...and write when you get a chance.
Safe travels!

loobylou
06-29-2009, 04:18 AM
Sounds like you are staying strong and keeping busy. You are right , Cathi- you WILL be O.K. Keeping you in my prayers. Safe travels.

iloveflipflops
06-29-2009, 06:01 AM
Its great to hear you check in with us. I have been thinking about you alot and wondering how you and the kids are holding up.

Now I wanna know ... how close will you be to me now? We have to meet SOON!!!!!

Paula Carden
06-29-2009, 06:50 AM
Cathi good to hear you are ok for the moment! Wishing you safe travels. You sure have a lot going on but it is best to be busy at this time. All of this must be difficult but I bet when it is over you will like the person you will have become.
Thinking of you! Keep us posted when you get your computer back up and running.

scraphappy908
06-29-2009, 07:11 AM
Cathi, it's so good to hear from you. You certainly are busy which is a good thing at a time like this. You and the kids will be okay! Try to keep us posted from time to time and remember to change your address in your profile for us! Wishing you all the best! ((((HUGS))))

ccstampin12
06-29-2009, 07:24 AM
Cathi,
I'm thinking about you and sending positive thoughts and HUGS your way.
Safe travels for all, and do keep us updated on how/what you're doing!
HUGS
Joanie

jazzypurple853
06-29-2009, 07:47 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending hugs!

maxiesmom
06-29-2009, 07:55 AM
There is a light at the end of all of this and you all will be ok. Keeping you in my thoughts, Cathi.

tojoco
06-29-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi Cathi, thanks for checking in. I'm thinking about you. You certainly are a trooper standing strong in all of this turmoil. You sound like such a good woman, and I hope someday I have the opportunity to meet you in person. Cry if you want to; no one should be treated the way you've been treated. Stay busy and remember that we are all here for you. I will keep you and your children in my thoughts and prayers. Hang tough, girlfriend.

tesschap
06-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Cathi - I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. Thanks for taking the time to check in with us. I have been thinking about you and hoping that you are doing ok. We're all here for you. Safe travels to you and your family and keep your head high - you are one AWESOME person.

Hugs,

cindi
06-29-2009, 11:21 AM
so glad you found time to check in. I have been thinking of you and keeping you & the kids in my prayers. stay strong, I know you'll be ok!
hugs
:wubclub:

logcabincreations
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Remember thru all the busy-ness to take some time to breathe deeply :) You are still in my prayers.

teabear
06-29-2009, 02:36 PM
I was on vacation when this all happened. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this mess, Cathi. I guess now DH will stand for what my hubby always jokes about. He says it's not dear husband, it's damn husband. So, now in your mind you can think that when you write it. (hope that gave you a little chuckle) Safe travels to this new chapter in your life. Hugs.

inkinupstamps
06-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Cathi, you have been in my thoughts and prayers every day. I'm so proud of you! You are really keeping it together and that's exactly what you need to do...for yourself and your children. Just remember to let it out at times when you need to. If you don't you'll explode! I know from past experience.

Call on us for anything...you know you can. In the meantime, I've got to lie down and rest. You are so busy you've worn me out!

Big hugs and prayer for you and your children.

directmailscrapper
06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Cathi -- thinking of you every day. You have such a great attitude and terrific kids -- he has no idea of what he lost!