PDA

View Full Version : Jean/micemom's sister says thank you

Far North
06-30-2009, 10:34 PM
I just received this note from Debbie---

What a wonderful memorial we had Sunday. There were about 30 people. Jean's neighbor in Arizona came, (they always took care of Jean's dogs when she was here) and one of her old boyfriend's from high school was here. My brother from Dayton and his family was also here along with some of my husband's relatives that knew Jean.

I shared all of the cards sent by her stamping friends. Everyone read them and went on and on how talented and wonderful everyone is to think of Jean as they did. The flowers were beautiful. I can't thank all of you enough!! It brings peace to my heart. I miss her so much.

51 yrs old is too young, but she enjoyed her family, home, dogs, job, crafts and especially her cardmaking and sharing her talents with her Stamping Shack friends. Thank you again, I will cherish the cards forever! Keep in touch and send me an email of some of your wonderful cards sometimes.

Debbie Hines

cindi
06-30-2009, 10:44 PM
what a lovely note from her!! She is very kind to take time from her grief to send thanks and praise. Thanks Jan, for sharing this with us
:164:

maxiesmom
07-01-2009, 07:56 AM
That is so sweet. God Bless Jean and Debbie.

loobylou
07-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks for passing this note and photo on to us Jan. Jean will be sadly missed by everyone. I'm sure it brings her family comfort to know how much we thought of her.

inkinupstamps
07-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Thanks for all you've done to help us too to express our sympathy to Jean's family. How thoughtful of her sister to take time from all of the grief and family matters to offer her thanks.

scraphappy908
07-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Thank you, Jan, for sharing this with us. Jean will be dearly missed.