PDA

View Full Version : The BIG BROWN TRUCK CAME>>>

Caboverde1
01-02-2007, 11:15 PM
and I got my close to my heart order....I hadnt gotten the new catty but I had went on an placed a HUGE order on the web. I got it today! I have most of the new stamps...I ordered 12 of them. And the paper set, and the ribbon and the.....dang its all really cute!:grin:

TOnii

Erin K
01-02-2007, 11:23 PM
You have a shopping issue... Where can I see them on the web? Why don't you move out here and share all your stamps?

mahodgman
01-02-2007, 11:30 PM
FUN! I haven't seen the new catty yet, but I did see some of the new sets on line somewhere. I'll see if I can find a link for you, Erin.

mahodgman
01-02-2007, 11:36 PM
You have a shopping issue... Where can I see them on the web? Why don't you move out here and share all your stamps?

I found this link over at 2peas. http://new.myctmh.com/WebSites/Templates/MyCTMH/Template1.aspx?Reload=Yes

You have to do a lot of clicking, but you will get there. Start out with myacrylix and then pick a category.

scrappinnuts
01-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Hwey Tonii... that big brown truck needs to come to my house..I need to see all of your new stamps...

Caboverde1
01-03-2007, 02:34 AM
NOw Terry your right around the corner...theres no reason we only see each other ONLY once in a while! Get your butt over here!

TOnii