PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Challenge 13 is UP!

kerry
07-18-2009, 08:38 PM
The mystery challenge for this week is to use a piece of acetate as an embellishment! I've included a sample (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=23118&limit=recent) to help you "see" the possibilities!

One grand prize winner will be announced next Friday. The more challenges you participate in, the better chance you have of winning.

Kerry

Nancy
07-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Whats MC and TC?-Nancy

MidwestStamper
07-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Kerry is working to bring back the weekly Challenges that we used to have. Here's the link to the Thread where she was talking about this last night:

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34257

and here's the post from that Thread that explains things abit more:

"Re: Challenge Anyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...It's a GO...I'll post a challenge in each forum every FRIDAY evening. You can participate in one or ALL of the challenges that week but...I can only afford to give away one "prize" a week so I think it would be fair to put all the names in and if your name is randomly drawn (random number generator, you win!)...Sound fair?

Here are the forums we have so far:

Color Challenge
Mystery Challenge
Technique Challenge
Theme Challenge

I would love to have two more added (PLEASE Add them to the Creative Team Challenges folder SHACK HOST!!!)
Sketch Challenge Forum
Limited Supply Challenge Forum

SO...This Friday night, watch the Creative Team Challenge Forum..

Kerry "

kerry
07-20-2009, 11:15 AM
The code MC13 represents: Mystery Challenge 13 (13 because there were nine previous other "types" of challenges so to keep all the numbers consistent this point forward, I used the #13.

Whenever you do a challenge and post it in the shack gallery, put the code in the title, that way people can do a search and find all the creations in one click.

Kerry

kerry
07-24-2009, 06:50 PM
The Challenge is ON!