PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Terry Medaris

tattoolesa
01-03-2007, 01:05 PM
stamps?
After seeing the image jennifer did I would very much like to see this artists other images. TY for any help!

Lesa :eek:

tattoolesa
01-03-2007, 01:12 PM
OKay- I was just doing some searching around here and found a link to her stamps! So Thank you anyway.....duh!

Lesa

inkinupstamps
01-03-2007, 02:07 PM
http://www.terrymedarisartstamps.biz/contact.html

He even emailed me and asked how I had heard about his stamps. I told him that Debbie (1of2shoes) told me. Debbie took classes from him! I'm so in awe!!

Erin K
01-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Jennifer, I wonder if I email him if he will make that cat on into a stamp? I think that would sell well and I'd LOVE to make cards with it. do you know the one I'm talking about?

Erin K
01-03-2007, 02:22 PM
I did email him, his email is right there on the website so he shouldn't mind should he?

inkinupstamps
01-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Debbie says in person he is so personable and nice. I know his email to me was very prompt and nice.

It can't hurt to ask him. Be sure to explain the image you are referring to and if it would be a possibility. And then....Let me know what you find out! I love his stamps!:notworthy: :nod: :cute:

Erin K
01-03-2007, 02:25 PM
I did email him, I told him I know you and Debbie and that yall have been making awesome cards with his stamps. I told him the image I like and asked if there is a stamp or maybe if there can be one. I'll keep you posted. I'm sure he's not going to go press rubber just for me, but I think he should consider that image, people like cats, not just me. And it looks fun to color. :)

inkinupstamps
01-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I'd buy it! Plus, Debbie has me drooling over those doorways again so I see another purchase in the future.

OH...and my stamps came really fast! All the way from the southwest to the WAY UP HIGH northeast!:biglaugh:

Erin K
01-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Well they have to go south to get to me, and I've found with myself at least that things go south faster then they go north so that's good news for me! :)

mcourtney
01-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Erin,
Are you referring to the cat he has on the website? The one with the Southwest background? If it is, it is a stamp under the Zodiac catagory on the 2nd page. It's LEO.

Erin K
01-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Well I'll be scrapdoodled! I'm ordering that next month for sure! That is the very cat I wanted! I can't order it this month, no buying in January pact... But next month it will be mine, MINE !