PDA

View Full Version : I have been playing with my plaid paper to get ready for my Mad About Plaid

iloveflipflops
10-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Swap that I want to host so as soon as I get them on the gallery I will let ya know :).

Got 4 cards done so far, 2 more to go :).

What's everyone doing today?

lost luggage
10-22-2006, 04:00 PM
That's cheating, Sherri- you can't make ahead for swaps unless they're posted first. LOL

I just got back from Michael's where I found TREMENDOUS deals on clearance stuff!! Now I am going to finish the Christmas cards I have been working on. There are only 7 of this style :)

laos348
10-22-2006, 04:14 PM
I made a few cards, made a few backgrounds and the next plan is to try to clean up my work area a little bit. I have exactly three weeks until my craft fairs start and I want to take a thorough inventory of all the stock I have at this point (and consequently how much work I need to do in the next three weeks :eek: )

Laura

Erin K
10-22-2006, 04:21 PM
I made 5 cards and got images all ready to go for Andrea.

I'll post the cards later, 4 are actually related, probably cheating, but whatever.

Still not started my own Christmas cards, I think I'm burnt out after the 200. :(

Ethan is trying to eat my arm, ummm tasty arm?

tojoco
10-22-2006, 04:52 PM
I've been working on an altered scroll. Yes, a scroll. Before I left on sick leave, one of the girls I work with asked me if I would come up with something for the Candle Poem we have at the store to be used as a wedding gift. She wanted something "vintage". I am absolutely horrible at vintage but I've come up with something. You vintage and collage ladies will cringe when I post it but it's just not something I've done before. Anyway, the finials are drying on the dowels right now. When the whole thing is done, I'll try to be brave and post a picture of it.

iloveflipflops
10-22-2006, 06:35 PM
I don't do vintage at all, I have no idea how to do it .... so I am anxious to see yours :). I'm sure its great.