PDA

View Full Version : Challenges Poll...

kerry
07-22-2009, 09:33 AM
After discussion about Challenges on the Shack, I thought it might be helpful to get opinions from as many Shackies as we can about the Challenges that will begin this week.

Thanks,
Kerry

inkinupstamps
07-22-2009, 09:41 AM
I vote for ONE challenge per week and it will be hosted by a different hostess each week. The challenge type/theme would be the choice of that week's hostess. A signup calendar for weekly challenge hostess would be posted so one could sign up in advance and plan and present their challenge in a timely manner.

iloveflipflops
07-22-2009, 11:55 AM
I was totally honest and said I don't have time for challenges. Sorry but I was honest. I never did them last time.

cindi
07-22-2009, 12:02 PM
I voted for the 1 a week thing, Mostly because I have a short attention span and if a challenge is open for a month, I know I'll forget, then I'll miss out. I love all the catogories and think it will be fun that we can all have chances to host the challenges. Thanks Kerry for all your work your doing to get this going
:)

MidwestStamper
07-22-2009, 12:05 PM
I think testing the waters with ONE Challenge per week is probably a wise way to start. So many people seem to be preoccupied with other things this summer, that it may take awhile to reel them in and start taking part in the Challenges.

Like I said before, I'm seeing more people over on Face Book then I'm seeing them here--so it may take some 'spreading the word'. I love stamping but right now I seem to be doing other things like reading and starting some Scrapbooking. So I'm definately not doing as much as I used to do.

Patty
07-22-2009, 12:22 PM
I say once a week--it would be good to schedule in advance ... I think this would be a great way to keep me "inspired". I would join.

Christie
07-22-2009, 12:30 PM
I voted for one a week. I think it's less stressful and makes it more fun to look forward to them each week.

ctinyjoy
07-22-2009, 12:37 PM
I voted for once a week also.

scraphappy908
07-22-2009, 01:08 PM
I have to go with the majority. I think one a week and the hostess chooses the type of challenge would be best. It's not too overwhelming.

Artyfarty
07-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Once a week is good enough for me lol

loobylou
07-22-2009, 06:34 PM
I chose 1 a week.
Of course, if we find it is very popular, and people want more, then we can do more later on. As the Shackhosts have said they want it to be informal, we can make it anything we like. Thanks Kerry for getting us motivated

Mrs. Fence
07-23-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm with the one challenge each week group. If we have too many at once, or for too long, I think it would be overwhelming and confusing. I may not be able to do every challenge, but would love to try!

morgainegeiser
07-23-2009, 12:18 AM
Sounds like most people prefer 1 a week, I tend to agree with that.

Darleneh710
07-23-2009, 10:26 AM
I voted for the one challenge per week/ hostess choice. I love doing challenges but dont always have the time...but I love them!

maxiesmom
07-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Well I didn't vote, being honest like Sherri, I'm too lazy to do them not that I have no interest. I always have good intentions(but you know where that road leads :eek:) and I just never follow through. That said I am really glad for everyone else that the challenges are coming back!

JBgreendawn
07-24-2009, 04:27 PM
i am guilty of being "found" at facebook... :swoon:

but right this minute its too hot to be caught upstairs stamping so i probably wont make time for them till it cools off / school starts up.

I think one a week is about all i could manage anyways because, its really really hard for me to do "challenges" IE other peoples ideas... ( too many ideas in my head about what i want to do) :D