PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone like to buy my spot in Markie's Mom's stampin' retreat?

tesschap
07-24-2009, 08:35 AM
I have been planning to attend Faith Horfrechter's (Markie's Mom (http://stampinwithmarkiesmom.blogspot.com/)) stamping retreat in Jacksonville Florida beginning Friday afternoon, October 30 through Sunday morning, November 1, 2009. Unfortunately this is the weekend before my 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer in Dallas and my company has planned a work training event starting on October 28th in Dallas which means I can't free up Friday - Sunday to get to Jacksonville. I have been communicating with Faith and she has agreed to let me sell my spot to another interested stamper. I paid early to get the reduced rate of $225. I think the regular price is over $300. The price includes your room accomodations and food. Please pm me if you are interested. In addition to the 20 cards/projects and special techniques classes you will get to meet our Erin K in person!

Thanks.

Erin K
07-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm really bummed that Teresa can't come. Can anyone come? You will get so much Erin K you will probably be sick of me by the end! It's going to be a blast!

tesschap
07-24-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks Erin. I'm so upset. I've had a rough day today. The only way our company can pay for our airfare to the Walk this year is to hold the training. Hopefully someone will want to take my place at the retreat. I do promise that I will get to JAX to meet you one of these days :)

cindi
07-24-2009, 09:46 PM
oh!! I wish I could. I hope some one will be able to as this is going to be fabulous weekend, and getting to hang with Erin is a total bonus!!! a huge bonus!!
:)

tesschap
07-27-2009, 10:15 AM
oh!! I wish I could. I hope some one will be able to as this is going to be fabulous weekend, and getting to hang with Erin is a total bonus!!! a huge bonus!!
:)

Thanks Cindi. I do hope someone can take my place. I'm pretty bummed about this. It's a great retreat. Faith is so talented and I've wanted to meet Erin for a very long time!

teabear
07-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Teresa, if you don't find somebody, you might post on the for sale or trade forum at 2peas. It seems to be fairly busy there.

tesschap
07-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Teresa, if you don't find somebody, you might post on the for sale or trade forum at 2peas. It seems to be fairly busy there.

Great idea Tami - I just posted it over there. Thanks so much.

tesschap
07-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Any other suggestions of where I could post this? Thanks.

jazzypurple853
07-29-2009, 12:00 PM
what about splitcoaster stampers?

tesschap
07-29-2009, 12:16 PM
what about splitcoaster stampers?

Thanks Shelly. I pm'd one of the mod's over there to see if I can post this as they have strict rules about For Sale or Trade. I'm waiting for their permission before I post it.

teabear
07-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Be sure you put a link to the info for the retreat with dates and location on your post, Teresa. I know it's something you are very familiar with, but I had no idea what it was or where it was.